test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Various issues

infamous925infamous925 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Some bugs and stuff that I've been experiencing:
extreme lag
inability to queue
game freezing up
Post edited by infamous925 on

Comments

• fallensbanefallensbane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 118 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    First week I had zero issues. This entire week however has been disconnect between zones, disconnect while loading into a Skirmish/Dungeon Queue. Loading back in for Queue and being disconnected upon trying to reconnect to my instance (because for whatever reason it only 1/10 times it actually puts be right back into my group instance). Freezing screen of death, screen goes still, dead upon the issue clearing itself...oh yeah and the constant pinball rubber banding issues. Good to see those stress tests helped.
  • finaldeath1689finaldeath1689 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    First week I had zero issues. This entire week however has been disconnect between zones, disconnect while loading into a Skirmish/Dungeon Queue. Loading back in for Queue and being disconnected upon trying to reconnect to my instance (because for whatever reason it only 1/10 times it actually puts be right back into my group instance). Freezing screen of death, screen goes still, dead upon the issue clearing itself...oh yeah and the constant pinball rubber banding issues. Good to see those stress tests helped.

The beta test didn't seem to do a **** thing, nothing reported during it seemed to be fixed while many of the issue just got worse.
  • geobmzgeobmz Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Though I just started playing this past Monday (forgot about it being released last week), I've had this happen to me a lot the past two - three days, as well..

It's frustrating to wait around in dungeon queues and as soon as I finally get in... I'm disconnected... or to even change zones...and be immediately disconnected...etc..etc..

As a matter of fact.. I'm now unable to log in .... apparently my account server is down or something...(was disconnected while playing.. not able to get back in, now)
  • geobmzgeobmz Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    almost forgot this, too...

the progress bars for my Professions are not showing up, anymore... too..
  • o07seggo1o07seggo1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    im not sure if this is a bug or intentional but the lvl 55 pvp arms for the guardian fighter has better stats than the final set of lvl 60 pvp gear and the drake set arms by about 100 extra defence and it is the same for the chest piece. it just seems stupid for gear you can easily get at lvl 50 is better than something that takes hours of farming pvp and multiple victory coins or the end-game pve armour
This discussion has been closed.