test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What Do You Think Of Needing Another Same Enchantment To Upgrade Your Existing One?

destroyerofbarsdestroyerofbars Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Needing another Lesser to go to Normal and and another normal to go to greater and then it stops at needing another Greater to go to Perfect then magically needs no more of the same for Pure and Transcendent. and the price it takes do to it o-o o.m.w.
Post edited by destroyerofbars on

Comments

• rararariamrawrrararariamrawr Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It seriously sucks to need 30M+ just for full nice enchantments at ATleast Rank 11
  • fffswtfffffswtff Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
  • ghostragecghostragec Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    fffswtff wrote: »
    hahahahhahahahahhahaa
  • myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The poll results have spoken!

Time to make the fix, Devs . . . :)
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • ghostragecghostragec Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    myowmyow wrote: »
    The poll results have spoken!

Time to make the fix, Devs . . . :)
    yes ples XD
  • fffswtfffffswtff Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It seriously sucks to need 30M+ just for full nice enchantments at ATleast Rank 11
    Gvorp now at 4M and you need another 4.7M for another Gvorp+coal to make Pvorp...
    It takes AGES just to get 500K what about 8M...
  • scgolf05scgolf05 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Might be wayyyyy better lol XD
  • zeusomzeusom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 810 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just am very glad that Perfect ---> Pure ---> Transcendent does not require an identical enchant.
    Imagine the price of a Transcendent Terror or Negation (already 18-20 million) if it took 4x Perfect to make instead of 1x Perfect. Would be around 40million AD. Only a very few <1% would ever have them (and Rank 12s too) and they would have big advantage over everyone else.

Also an glad of the devs choice on new artifact equipment to go to max 60 not higher like level 70 like our toons did. If you have and use a Mod5 orange gear to refine during 2x RP, you only need like 9x stack of peridot to get to orange again (not exactly cheap though).
    Sopi (aka Haxbox) SW [Synergy]
    Sopi SW Youtube channel pvp brickabrack

• haelrahaelra Member Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It used to take four.
  • stomacstomac Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I got say it just silly to need the very item you are trying to upgrade in order to do the upgrade. In no other game have I played that I can recall do you see this type of system. the whole RP process feels very daunting to begin with, but then you finally grind out the RP need to upgrade and your hit BIG road block of needing the very item you just finished grinding all that RP for. And if you have to go to AH to buy one then I its just a ONE BIG Sink in system that really should NOT have any sinks or you spend less AD (so still a sink)
    get the shards and start the RP grinding all over again. and while this may keep some player still in the game it's a Poor way to treat your player base.

just my 2 cents on the subject matter
  • thewolfisloosethewolfisloose Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The upgrade process needs to change. It's just a means to make something cost a lot without any fun or thought involved.

And this is small potatoes, but shouldn't perfect be the word used for the best version? I mean it is perfect after all.
  • translucentwolftranslucentwolf Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The refinement process is as it is for a purpose. To slow down refinement. If it's slow enough, you may be tempted to buy the refinement items from the Zen store.