test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Skirmishes are now so hard that they can't be done.

miadracosmiadracos Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
I've always used the skirmishes for astral diamonds. Now every group I've been with can't defeat the Master of the Hunt because you've made it so difficult. It's not fun any more. So now how do I get the diamonds!! The extra Powries drain your action points before you can even use them. Extra witherers etc. and we're dead in seconds. Why does it have to be so hard!!!
Post edited by miadracos on

Comments

• bigpaparubigpaparu Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You just don't have the right group and/or people in the group don't understand their roles.
  • finaldeath1689finaldeath1689 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It is just as hard as it was, the issue is all the scrubs that sit around doing absolutely nothing are getting to the higher levels taking up slots that could be filled by people who actually try and play the game. Every skirmish i have run the last few days i get at least 2 people sitting back hiding like little babies or spending the whole time running around looting <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> mid fight and do next to no damage and no healing while i top the dmg and kills board EVERY SINGLE TIME with more damage than almost the entire group combined. Then on top of them not helping and me doing all the work i also get pretty big potion bills every run because i am having to constantly pop my potions because noone is helping to kill stuff then i also have to use several injury kits because they refuse to pick me up when i go down even after the battle has ended because they are too busy looting ****. I often lose money every run on pots or just barely break even because of this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
  • ricketyslinkeyricketyslinkey Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Also, the gear requirement to get into an Epic Dungeon or Skirmish isn't the recommended gear score. Just something to keep in mind. A full set of lvl 60 pots increase your gear score by 1000, also something to keep in mind.
  • krad777krad777 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If you're at endgame, you should really consider joining a guild. Makes running dungeons and skirmishes a lot easier than having some randoms.
    "An Idle mind is the devils workshop"
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I suspect part of the problem here is that Miadraco posted this in the wrong section. This most likely should be on the PC side. The skirmishes there got boosted up to level 70. Changing something that was once very simple and ordinary to something suddenly very difficult and frustrating.

If that is the case, then its not really something that can be powered past, easily. Best advice anyone can offer is to put the normal routine on hold. That means skipping skirmishes, dungeons, and dailies, until you can level to 70 and get set up with proper level 70 gear. Trying to run that content now, as a level 60, even boosted artificially to 70, while still wearing level 60 gear, is simply a good way to get stomped.