test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

zen exchange breakdown?

hfgtfsdfshfgtfsdfs Member Posts: 688 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
Okay so I've been waiting for like 2 weeks now for my ZEN and still nothing. I cant do a full respec that I need, I cant buy stuff etc. It feels like the system is failing the players and something needs to be done.

either pump in some zen into the game so we can get it or make options like full respec and other necessary things like wards etc available for AD (not AH, don't wanna overpay for stuff).

Discuss what can be done for these problem! If I want a respec today I don't want to wait +2 weeks to get it so that I can play the way I want.
ZengiaH@ejziponken

Comments

• Options
    jgp1975jgp1975 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The only way Zen gets in the game is via players buying it and then using the exchange. So your target is your fellow players. The other part of this that I can not speak to is how much you think your AD is worth. If your price is not what others are willing to pay then it is just going to sit there. It is a fluid market, and you have to be willing to take what is offered.

Now just to be sure.... you have checked that the AD has not sold, and that the ZEN is not just sitting in the withdrawal window? I assume you have done this, but we all know what assuming does.
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    No need to post this in multiple forums.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.