test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PC Character Port To Xbox One?

zeriasiszeriasis Member Posts: 9 Arc User
I was wonder if there is a way to do it or if it's going to happen? I played a lot on the PC version and I maxed out my GWF, I don't want to have to do the grind all over again for the GWF. Is this gonna happen in the future is it a possibility? I mean even if it is a one time thing where I can port it over and not play on the PC again I'm fine I hardly touch my computer anymore anyways.
Post edited by zeriasis on

Comments

• Options
    draven165draven165 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This has been a pretty big topic over the last few months. They have stated that the Xbox and PC version are now and will remain separate. Nothing will be able to transfer from one to the other.
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It's highly unlikely. The games are not only completely separate but they are also out of sync and running different levels of content. That alone would make it a disaster to try to move over characters who might have access to different levels and gear, not available on the other platform.
  • Options
    zeriasiszeriasis Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Draven Was not on here for the past few months, I actually knew nothing about this game being ported to the Xbox One.

Sockmukey Thanks
  • Options
    avtocxavtocx Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    what about xbox1 to computer as sock said it might cause the game to freak out if you do pc to xbox what about the other way around saying the pc version should have everything the xbox version has but more... and if you downloaded neverwinter on the xbox 1 using ark
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Please respond
  • Options
    jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The two servers are different. Some have experience, many do not. It would be unfair to port characters over.

Let it go.
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    well i don't mean like that but the way i'm thinking can mess it up too and
  • Options
    rversantrversant Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    No way. I'm almost considering buying an xbox one just because the economy of NW on xbox seems so much more friendly and accessible at the moment. lol
    People are way too negative, Why cant we just all get along.

Drunken Goose of MidNight Express. - 3.3k Paladin , 3.6k GWF , 3.1k GF,
  • Options
    munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It would be an absolute disaster if this was allowed.

I would love to be able to bring all my stuff over from PC, but it would literally destroy Neverwinter on the Xbox.

Remember in the PC version all the hacks and cheats and duping and auction house problems? They ruined the economy for a long time.
    Putting all this into Xbox would just frustrate all the new players, and the veterans from PC would fill the AH with overpriced, or underpriced items and ultimately mess it up for everyone.

I like the fact that its completely brand new. You don't see lowbies walking around in full rank 10 enchants slaughtering stuff.

It is going to take time to get good gear and rank up enchants, and at this point everyone is on the same lvl. Some of course will drop a pretty penny on the game and get ahead, but it will be nowhere near how it was when it was released on PC.
  • Options
    tjbaintjbain Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm fine with not having everything transfer over, but it would be nice if the people like myself who backed the game with the $200 package would get some of the perks on the XBox1. It would ease the pain of having to start all over again. I just can't force myself to drop another couple of hundred dollars to get the other races/mounts. And I would rather not play without them.
    Catch ya on the flip side,
    TJBain
This discussion has been closed.