test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to que

infernalxcrysisinfernalxcrysis Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
I am not able to que for anything at all since the CTA started. I know I am not alone on this as others have posted about not being able to que as well. I meet the level requirements for CTA as I'm level 57, but it will not let me que for anything at all.
Post edited by infernalxcrysis on

Comments

• latinlegendlatinlegend Member Posts: 43
    edited April 2015
    Was about to make a post as well. Can not Queue into anything at all now :(.

-LatinLegacy
  • r3ppartr3ppart Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Neither can I. Was doing PVP just fine until the Call to Arms thing came up, now I can't queue for anything.
  • finaldeath1689finaldeath1689 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here, was in the middle of doing my daily skirmish when this came and broke the entire queue system. Would appreciate it being fixed quickly so i can finish my daily and move on to something else.
  • kattfiskenkattfisken Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yea i have that problem aswell :(
  • d4rkastarothd4rkastaroth Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here can't queue up for anything
  • googootsgoogoots Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same here! Skirmish event is about to happen and I can't get my 2000ADs!
  • jargoljargol Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This. They should take down the CTA event until they have ironed out the bug it has caused.
  • jam2019841jam2019841 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    cant do my dailys cannot queue for anything started about the same time CTA started
  • brainsandbloodbrainsandblood Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It's not working for me either.
  • rodsonjarodsonja Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Me and my wife where in CTA: Orc Assault and once we finished that, we are not able to que anything anymore.
    Tried restarting the box and everything but nothing works.
  • d4rkastarothd4rkastaroth Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So update the game is now spaming my screen with "you have joined the queue for cta" followed by "you have left the queue for cta"
  • thanatosixiithanatosixii Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    same here.... the NW team make any anounce about this problem?
  • ravagedpistolravagedpistol Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So update the game is now spaming my screen with "you have joined the queue for cta" followed by "you have left the queue for cta"
    Does it work for you now because it's still not for me and I relaunched the game.
  • r3ppartr3ppart Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    same here.... the NW team make any anounce about this problem?

Their Twitter account mentioned they where looking into the queueing issues for the X1

I hope this issue doesn't last for the whole duration of the CTA event lol
  • googootsgoogoots Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm not getting new quests now in the story. Eh?
  • carjackcarjack Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Add me to the list. Unable to queue for anything. :(
  • bigasstokerbigasstoker Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    yeah I got to que for one CTA and then when it put me out it was constantly having the instance still open and asking if I wanted to return so I logged out and back in only to be queued for every available skirmish but none actually working and it popping u[ every five minute saying I am already queued for CTA when nothing Is happening and I never re-clicked it
  • epsilon616epsilon616 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I got the same problem. Queues are broken.
  • timlar94timlar94 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Does anyone even do anything about it or do these posts just sit here for everyone to complain on with no action..? even a "we are working on it" or some form of recognition or compensations for those of us that can't wait around all day to finish our dailies.. anything would be nice about now/:confused:
  • rodsonjarodsonja Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They removed CTA.
    Still having it in your screen relogg and it should be gone and you are able to que again.
  • akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    We have gotten queues on ‎NWXbox‬ online, but, we will need to postpone the Call to Arms event until further notice. Thank you for patience.