test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

LVL 61 (New unlocks)

arcanaxearcanaxe Member Posts: 192 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PvE Discussion
Once you reach lvl 61 it give you few new unlocks among those unlock it says new task in Elemental evil, sharandar and dread ring, but when you click on it, nothing happens it opens a log and all it says is goodbye you cant choose anything and it stays there if you close that window.

Is this a bug, or am I missing something?? Any help would be appreciated.
Post edited by arcanaxe on

Comments

• Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Click "Dismiss"
  • Options
    adhewr5jh53adhewr5jh53 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah its annoying. After each lvl up this **** show up. Dismiss helps, but only until you got lvl up again.
    Goodbye.
  • Options
    onegaki101onegaki101 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You only have to dismiss it 10 times, not so bad :)
  • Options
    panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2015
    We will be taking a look, thanks for the report!
  • Options
    volchitsavolchitsa Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Seems to happen to characters who have already started the campaigns. As some, or alot of us have already done the quests to start them, the game doesn't know what to do since it can't give us the quests again.
  • Options
    alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I reported this popup bug on the preview bug section before launch..

Another related issue, my HR also completed the Sharandar campaign quite some time ago but the first and second task is grayed out. I can't access it, however I still have all my boons. Also I can not remotely access the Sharandar campaign store through the campaign window. When I open the window, the only option I have is "goodbye".
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg