test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Xbox One Vote to Kick exploitation.

gneumatik85gneumatik85 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
I am sure at this point for any level 60 player whose NOT A CLERIC has been repeatedly kicked from epic dungs because they are spamming for a healer. I cannot express how frustrating this is and I am sure Cryptic did not design this game mechanic to be used in such a fashion. This is in desperate need of being fixed immediately. I personally have had countless issues with joining a group that's already progressed through the dung and being kicked over and over because each time I que to find a new dung I am put back in the same group with the same asshats.
Post edited by gneumatik85 on

Comments

• nickisisnickisis Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    How are you joining a group already in progress? I didn't even know you could do that. And you keep getting put back in the same group? Chances are you never left the group to begin with which is why.

It normally takes 15-20 mins to queue for a dungeon if you are non-cleric/GF, and with as many people doing dungeons I can't believe you keep on getting put back with the same group (unless as I said above, you are never leaving the group to begin with).