test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mod 6 T1-T2 Dungeon feedback

schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Fire Scorpion deals 302756 (347178) Fire Damage to you with Rain of Fire.
[Combat (Self)] Stalactite deals 211015 (292244) Physical Damage to you with Falling Stalactite.
[Combat (Self)] Lostmauth deals 88509 (286048) Fire Damage to you with Immolate Foe.
[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Lostmauth deals 78214 (127791) Physical Damage to you with Bite.

Each attack of boss = one hit kill

so7prb.png

This is too much i had 160k(from 160 k -70k temp hp) hp and any attack of any boss in LOL kill me with 1 shot.
And the funny thing is CW's dont die (shild on tab ) this is a joke Devs killed all warriors .

The another funny thing the 4 CW have done LoL(dung) without any healer this is a joke .

DC we dont need wee need just 5 CWs.

Tanks warriors cannot take 3-500 k hits !! Adjust bosses-mobs DMG or Warriors DMR !!!!

New tanks Warriors now taraaa Controll Wizard.

Just for note : not even elven armor give better hp or DR official GWF /GF are done !!!!

GWF Striker /Defender this is a joke !

I dont want to blame CWs , but they can out dps(whit shild on tab =-1 skill less dps ) me cuz every two step i am dead and i have transcendent enchant's lvl 70 artifact set lvl 70 gear rank 10 enchants what else shoud i do ???

On the full run i die 14 times and i only got 14 hits this is a joke pls do somthing about it .
GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
Post edited by schweifer1982 on

Comments

• Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Fire Scorpion deals 302756 (347178) Fire Damage to you with Rain of Fire.
    [Combat (Self)] Stalactite deals 211015 (292244) Physical Damage to you with Falling Stalactite.
    [Combat (Self)] Lostmauth deals 88509 (286048) Fire Damage to you with Immolate Foe.
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Lostmauth deals 78214 (127791) Physical Damage to you with Bite.

so7prb.png

This is too much i had 160k hp and any attack of any boss in LOL kill me with 1 shoot.
    And the funny thing is CW's dont die (shild on tab ) this is a joke Devs killed all warriors .

The another funny thing the 4 CW have done lol without any healer this is a joke .

DC we dont need just 5 CW.

Tanks warriors cannot take 4-500 k hits !! Adjust bosses-mobs DMG or Warriors DMR !!!!

Just for note : not even elven armor give better hp or DR official GWF /GF are done !!!!

and when i was saying we will have cws team a lot of ppl disagreed some ppl even said its not truth ,cw are in safe in mobs encounters while gwf gf dies soon come to fight them and it is even worse in boss fights since all mobs and bosses have only anti melee classes skills

cw have better dr then tank atm and almost the same hp and 2xtimes better dps so what did u except?i know it it will be like this soon ppl said only cw dies from third hit while everyone else from first
  • Options
    zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm extremely curious how you're level 70 with legendary level 70 artifact equipment already O.o? I'm still level 62 on my main. Granted I've had to work the past 2 days since launch, but I hope to hit 70 this weekend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    zshikara wrote: »
    I'm extremely curious how you're level 70 with legendary level 70 artifact equipment already O.o? I'm still level 62 on my main. Granted I've had to work the past 2 days since launch, but I hope to hit 70 this weekend.

Rank 10 azurs + Inscribed Garment set dooin all day quests .

lvl 70 artifact gear is easy

You get offhand from quest and get the main hand from camp reward .

All other artifact gear i got from the place soo called AH!

The real problem its pointless any mob boss kill y with 1 hit (exception CW )
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Rank 10 azurs + Inscribed Garment set dooin all day quests .

lvl 70 artifact gear is easy

You get offhand from quest and get the main hand from camp reward .

All other artifact gear i got from the place soo called AH!

The real problem its pointless any mob boss kill y with 1 hit (exception CW )

Hi/Szia Honfitárs!

I told you weeks before, be careful what you wish. Np maybe my age, i am older and already knew this would be.

You know as i do, once we got the world's best soccer team and sure you know, what they said, quote: "Never change a winning team."

Take care bro!
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Hi/Szia Honfitárs!

I told you weeks before, be careful what you wish. Np maybe my age, i am older and already knew this would be.

You know as i do, once we got the world's best soccer team and sure you know, what they said, quote: "Never change a winning team."

Take care bro!

Well y you had rigth but this will not make our game playable .

Playing with GWF and GF is now supermario w/o mushroom to make us immortal!
  • Options
    xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited April 2015

This is too much i had 160k(from 160 k -70k temp hp) hp and any attack of any boss in LOL kill me with 1 shot.

The another funny thing the 4 CW have done LoL(dung) without any healer this is a joke .

Tanks warriors cannot take 3-500 k hits !! Adjust bosses-mobs DMG or Warriors DMR !!!!

I dont want to blame CWs , but they can out dps(whit shild on tab =-1 skill less dps ) me cuz every two step i am dead and i have transcendent enchant's lvl 70 artifact set lvl 70 gear rank 10 enchants what else shoud i do ???

All this have been mentioning thousand time as u see nothing have changed and probably nothing will changed.
    we get +1 sec on stun probably in next week or months and thats all...

Unstoppable 15~30% DR // As soon as unstoppable pop up our DR is decreasing,
    people think we got constant high DR but this is wrong-

The endurance of Shield is a way higher than unstoppable and i Always i think "did the Devs forget that we are a melee class?,
    All Ranged/Hybrid class here in NW are very Powerful and some with high survivabilitys,

There is absolutely no reason for giving Ranged classes a better survivability abilities than close - melee class.
    Sorry but it's sad all the nerfs that we get past months, have brocken our class.

TR 1-Shot players, piercing damage ignore our DR/defence completely,CWs got a better resistant than us,
    while on unstoppable we are supposed to be immune against controls But its wrong, DC "chain of blazing just ignore unstoppable
    Like many other Skills...

I told this many timeS unstoppable is on a low level, many skill can simply ignore it and
    also any kind of debuff,Dots hurts too much like shadow of demise..
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • Options
    thedemienthedemien Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    lol we as before was told - devs play CWs. so no surprise for that. I feel sorry for GFs. None of good changes were implemented by devs no matter how much people sad about it on preview. Yet that CW will be OP once again - it was sad in numbers long time ago. Roll CW or leave - this is a state of game for me now.
  • Options
    yperkeimenosyperkeimenos Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited April 2015

so7prb.png

GWF Striker /Defender this is a joke !

On the full run i die 14 times and i only got 14 hits this is a joke pls do somthing about it .

Ok,so it takes two hits instead of one to kill a CW. Big deal,the problem is the way these "new and improved dungeons" were reworked.On Preview a lot of people,myself included,said that the difficulty level had to be adjusted lower,but some people(Trolls maybe? I don't know) would cry out for harder and harder content and in the end that was the result. Unkillable bosses and unplayable dungeons.What did you expect? So people reading this,do try not to turn it into a "Nerf X class" flaming thread,will you? God knows we have enough of those.Be constructive and nice.
    It's BUGS bunny i tell you.
  • Options
    laiusslaiuss Member Posts: 45
    edited April 2015
    Thanks for your feedback. Another reason for me to search for a game where devs actually use their brains.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Ok,so it takes two hits instead of one to kill a CW. Big deal,the problem is the way these "new and improved dungeons" were reworked.On Preview a lot of people,myself included,said that the difficulty level had to be adjusted lower,but some people(Trolls maybe? I don't know) would cry out for harder and harder content and in the end that was the result. Unkillable bosses and unplayable dungeons.What did you expect? So people reading this,do try not to turn it into a "Nerf X class" flaming thread,will you? God knows we have enough of those.Be constructive and nice.

My .

MY intention is not to nerf CW . I just say no other class can suvive this only CW this isnt fair not even close .
    Also yepp he can survive 1 skill its more then enugh he can also dodge 4 times its more then enugh from the 4 CW with i have played LoL at least 1 had Chaotic Growth up all time.
    They dont needed me or anyone not even DC/OP/SW or tank(on the current state of this game tanks are usless much more then before ) .
    Not even one tank have 300k hp you simple cannot get build so much .

No one here want to nerf CW but this NW MMO with 8 playable class and from 8 class only 1 are usefull to at least complite T1 dungeon.
    I just want tho show devs they need to hadle other classes feair enugh to complite T1 -T2 dungeons .
  • Options
    lionmaruu0lionmaruu0 Member Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Apparently people cant claims extra benefit for their classes without bashing other classes, stop crying, get a party with gf and dc and go play.

AND if you, on a party with a dc and a gf still get killed, then you have to complain about the mob damage not about cw ffs!

1-learn that things change and plan accordingly; yes now even if you spent all your money/ad you cant facetank stuff, deal with it.
    2- learn how to play on the new situation and how to look for good party composition;
    3- if still have reasons to complain, learn to complain properly, complain about the absurd damage the mobs are doing, even trash,and not bashing about some other class because they can dodge or have one hit mitigation and you cant. that's stupid, gwf is control immune about 99% of the time, every class have different characteristics, deal with it.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    lionmaruu0 wrote: »
    Apparently people cant claims extra benefit for their classes without bashing other classes, stop crying, get a party with gf and dc and go play.

AND if you, on a party with a dc and a gf still get killed, then you have to complain about the mob damage not about cw ffs!

1-learn that things change and plan accordingly; yes now even if you spent all your money/ad you cant facetank stuff, deal with it.
    2- learn how to play on the new situation and how to look for good party composition;
    3- if still have reasons to complain, learn to complain properly, complain about the absurd damage the mobs are doing, even trash,and not bashing about some other class because they can dodge or have one hit mitigation and you cant. that's stupid, gwf is control immune about 99% of the time, every class have different characteristics, deal with it.

What game are you play MY gf is dead before even he can rase they shild also even wing attack and any stupid attack do 300-400-500 k dmg .
    Go and show us a vid where you can still play at least 5 min w/o AFK in dungeon actively and dont die every 2 sec.
    Show me on boss figth where you can avoid 100% time all attacks with GWF if you think i stand in red then you are soo wrong.
    But even GWF can run out of stamina then you will die from the first hit ...

Or better be first lvl 70 and try out ...

This isnt a learn to play issue .

Just show us your vid where you play with your GWF in any T1 -T2 and you dont die all time ....

OFC this must be mod 6

"get a party with gf and dc and go play" No DC in NW online can out heal 200-500 k brust dmg you are simple blind.
  • Options
    lionmaruu0lionmaruu0 Member Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What game are you play MY gf is dead before even he can rase they shild also even wing attack and any stupid attack do 300-400-500 k dmg .
    Go and show us a vid where you can still play at least 5 min w/o AFK in dungeon actively and dont die every 2 sec.
    Show me on boss figth where you can avoid 100% time all attacks with GWF if you think i stand in red then you are soo wrong.
    But even GWF can run out of stamina then you will die from the first hit ...

Or better be first lvl 70 and try out ...

This isnt a learn to play issue .

Just show us your vid where you play with your GWF in any T1 -T2 and you dont die all time ....

OFC this must be mod 6

"get a party with gf and dc and go play" No DC in NW online can out heal 200-500 k brust dmg you are simple blind.

no no

I am fine with nerfing damage on trash and bosses on dungeons, maybe even on campaigns areas and lairs.
    I am not fine with class bashing. I said that on my post, i fyou have dificulty with agood party THEN you can complain and be reasonable.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I pointed clearly out somthing must be done .
    I have no problem with CW my problem is only CW can complite T1 -T2 .
    So other classes need to raise to CWs suvrive ability lvl or better lower the dmg on dungeons its insane .
    No other class can survive this this isnt fair whats the point to be a tank ?

No Healer can out heal instant death so whats the point to bring DC in pt ? Dead DC cannot buff and heal too.

Removing regeneration and LS is 1 thing i have no problem with it ,but giving auto kill to bosses and elit dungeon mobs its absurd .

I just try out E sot where the boss hit around 1-2 mill this is a joke tell me 1 class hou can survive this insane brust.

They say Tanks and Healers will be a must in mod 6 but they are not its even worst they are just usless tools you and your team carry .
    -2 CW slot
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    r000kie wrote: »
    Yet you yell against them 10 times in this very thread. I started NW with a GWF 1 year ago. Following complaints on forum, was nerfed to the point it was useless without 20+ GS, and I was far far from it. I could dance around a mob and that was it, chopping away at a boss with puny damage.

So I did a CW. Is not the killing machine the GWF's seems to think about them, without orange gear. I have to dodge a lot to stay alive especially now without LS, and in PVP I am easily 1 shotted by 12k TRs or dazed for ever by both TR and HR while my entangling is either dodged or last 1 sec at best. Shield or no shield.

So how about complaining about the problem regarding own class, or better yet, about insane damage the mobs are doing now. I will be more than happy to play my GWF more, not spending much more time due to low DPS.

Gratz on your BIS equipment, I always wondered who are the types getting there on day 1 instead of enjoying the game. What was the plan, farming dungeons and getting a millionaire?

You cannot farm in those dungeons you will got seal and nothing more mybe some few refine items .
    And this is all those hou opened locboxes already srewed up AH with lot of artifacts etc.. etc... we have agan no options agan its even worst then mod 5 where all t2 eq dropped like candy from tiamat.