test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<Rekt> is recruiting! All welcome! Social/Levling with endgame PvP Focus!

kollisionforcekollisionforce Member Posts: 5 Arc User
<Rekt> is recruiting!

Hey all, I'm starting a new Social PvP Focused guild.

Currently 30 members! Looking for more Mature and active people of all levels to play with.

Our endgame focus will be on PvP, but anybody is welcome.

If this sounds like something you're interested in, leave your gamertag below and I'll add you. Otherwise, you can add KollisionForce

Thanks all,

Murica!
Post edited by kollisionforce on

Comments

• katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Don't forget to post some information on your guild in the official xb1 guild roster!
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • kollisionforcekollisionforce Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    <Rekt> has hit 47 members. Thanks for all the support! Come play with us!
  • txhorns233txhorns233 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    GT: captainswift00

Just started on xbox one and would love to join a guild with pvp focus. I do have a bit of experience with the game as I played the pc closed beta and for about 3 months after release. I haven't played since then, so I am a bit behind as far as the last year or so of updates.
  • iamcmbiamcmb Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    GT = EmBossable I played this game on pc for awhile but didnt get into pvp much. Would love to get into it though!
  • arrobornarroborn Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    hey, i was playing with Ant and Iamsu ..we havent lost yet. was wondering if i could join the guild. i work weekends so im a active player having four days off :) im a hr trapper build. GT= xReconWolfx the l in wolf is an i...
  • crispyslinky07crispyslinky07 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    arroborn wrote: »
    hey, i was playing with Ant and Iamsu ..we havent lost yet. was wondering if i could join the guild. i work weekends so im a active player having four days off :) im a hr trapper build. GT= xReconWolfx the l in wolf is an i...

Ran into this dude while solo playing... we teamed up for a solid dozen matches seemed legit. Focus was on the W . Definitely worth a tryout

-Ant
    Ant
    < Goon Squad >
  • slandermaliceslandermalice Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    SLANDERxMALICE is gamertag on xbox live. I am all geared up. Profound gear. G vorp/ soulgem/ lvl 60. Main char is TR scoundrel. Just need a group with mic's to slaughter with. It would be nice to do some end game dungeons too. Sick of being kicked after bosses die.
  • fukiiyufukiiyu Member Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    The OP does not check these forums anymore so posting here won't get you an invitation.
  • crispyslinky07crispyslinky07 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Neither will using the games chat feature... has anyone else noticed how unusable that has become over the last week or so? unless I'm giving the chat log a death stare I miss any message's thats intended for me.
    Anywho I'd suggest keep working on your gear/Pvp Knowledge and eventually you'll be in a match with Rekt officers who could tell you the details around recruiting. I think I've heard something along the lines that prospects need full grim and a tryout. im just recruiment rank myself so go ahead and correct me if I'm wrong fukiiyu :cool:

-Ant
    Ant
    < Goon Squad >
  • dyelogandyelogan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I thought "Rekt" let anyone in. Having 47 members all at the A-team standard must be nice though. Is the guild still 91% trickster rogues?
  • peacelacedpeacelaced Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    This thread is being replaced with the following Recruitment thread.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?926161-Rekt-PvP-Guild-Open-Recruitment

MODS, please LOCK this thread.
    Thank you,
    Peace
    PeaceLaced: Officially Retired
    Accomplishments: Mastering Change