test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

double astral diamonds bugged?

habukikuragarihabukikuragari Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Anyone else seeing this? I get 2000 shards and it converts to 2000 diamonds. I thought we had a double diamond thing going.
Post edited by habukikuragari on

Comments

• nmack211nmack211 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same thing is happening to me too
    XBL GT: Miss TruKiLLa <3 Add Me!</del>
  • boyshorshboyshorsh Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    same :| i should have gotten 40k in the last 2 days but i only have 20k
  • melouche2melouche2 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Not 100% sure but if you guys are getting the astral diamonds from Rhix's daily quests I am pretty sure those values are already doubled.

I have got double AD through my leadership profession so I do not think it is bugged.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The amount is not increased when you refine, it is the amount of unrefined AD that you earn that is doubled at the time it is earned.

It came be confusing as some of the tasks (Rhix's, for example 6000 for daily dungeon) show the doubled amount in advance, while others (AD from leadership) shows the normal amount when starting the task, but doubles it when you collect.
  • habukikuragarihabukikuragari Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    That still makes no sense because rhix daily thing was 4k before the downtime, and now the quest says 6k.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Rhixs reward was 3000 when I did it and I just checked the PC version and it is 3000 also.
  • nickisisnickisis Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yea, as others have said, it's the amount of unrefined diamonds you get that is doubled. You don't get double that when you refine it.