test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Exaggeration in Nerfs in Tr

andinho29andinho29 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
I come here to say that the nerfs that Tr leads in each module is getting boring !!

Every time is the same thing, changes the module, the players complain about the Tr, he suffers again...

So I think you guys should go back to the module 5 because this module is a **** !!. full of bugs, lag, and very difficult to get things done.

I ask them to return to the module 5 fast.
Post edited by andinho29 on

Comments

• Options
    feehlourenco1feehlourenco1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I agree, you destroyed perma-stealth, now the same with executioner... You are forcing us to play the way you want, so why does the char have 3 builds? Let the players make the build they want to, it's impossible make everyone happy, let the game happens. Honestly, I don't have pleasure in play the game anymore... because I can't play the way I like, my TR was executioner!!!! Let the other players complain a lot, don't matter, any char can be strong if you invest in it!
  • Options
    ofnieslafofnieslaf Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    TR...Nerfs?... what? are we playing the same game? cuz it seems not

regards
  • Options
    rversantrversant Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I agree, you destroyed perma-stealth, now the same with executioner... You are forcing us to play the way you want, so why does the char have 3 builds? Let the players make the build they want to, it's impossible make everyone happy, let the game happens. Honestly, I don't have pleasure in play the game anymore... because I can't play the way I like, my TR was executioner!!!! Let the other players complain a lot, don't matter, any char can be strong if you invest in it!

I dont even get what you're complaining about. Rogues still do great damage and my rogue has more survivability than any of my other characters

they changed SoD because it was bugged and dealing double the damage it should of been.
    I'm not sure if they fixed knifes edge I haven't respecced my rogue yet.
    Rogue was ultimately far too powerful compared to other classes, and It's still going to be stronger than the other meele classes.
    Play the game, hit 70, try out other builds. have fun. you can still be exe. you're just going to deal the damage that was intended to be dealt. not double damage.
    People are way too negative, Why cant we just all get along.

Drunken Goose of MidNight Express. - 3.3k Paladin , 3.6k GWF , 3.1k GF,
  • Options
    wentriswentris Member Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I really hope SoD is not WAI now... They fixed the bug by nerfing SoD that hard? And in PvE? Im pretty sure SoD + Blitz/Whirlwind of blades werent abused in pvp to apply it to multiple targets...
  • Options
    oldcampaigneroldcampaigner Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Don't understand:

1. Nerfs
    2. SoD
    3. WAI
  • Options
    ofnieslafofnieslaf Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    wentris wrote: »
    I really hope SoD is not WAI now... They fixed the bug by nerfing SoD that hard? And in PvE? Im pretty sure SoD + Blitz/Whirlwind of blades werent abused in pvp to apply it to multiple targets...

yes it was... it was a hidden build that only the smartest TR's knew... good thing they nerfed it because blitz and whirlwind would be ridiculous right noe with sod

regards