test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New PvP Gear

vitizaxvitizax Member Posts: 75 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PvP Discussion
Ok, we have burning set ( with no set bonus) but, where are the rings, necklace, belt, weapons etc etc? we had it with profound, with grim set, even had weapons with the first one (cant remember name) why dont we have it now? does this mean that we need to be half pve geared to play PvP?

Where do we get more seals of triumph? havent seen any quest that gives them

Are Pvp Campaing rewards going to be updated?

Why nobody is explaining these things? It feels like we are going bacwards in PvP
Post edited by vitizax on

Comments

• felixkamfelixkam Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    vitizax wrote: »
    Ok, we have burning set ( with no set bonus) but, where are the rings, necklace, belt, weapons etc etc? we had it with profound, with grim set, even had weapons with the first one (cant remember name) why dont we have it now? does this mean that we need to be half pve geared to play PvP?

Where do we get more seals of triumph? havent seen any quest that gives them

Are Pvp Campaing rewards going to be updated?

Why nobody is explaining these things? It feels like we are going bacwards in PvP

You unlock the quest which gives seals of triumph at level 70. It used to be level 60, but they changed it to match the level cap. Wasn't explained so derp. As for weapons and accessories they haven't been updated in. There's a chance they'll come in with the patch on the 23rd.
    Personal Projects - Check out my take on these D&D classes for Neverwinter:
    Complete:
    - The Monk - http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?865991-The-Monk-A-Relatively-Detailed-Proposal-for-a-New-Class

Under Work:
    - The Primal Totemist
    - The Wild Sorcerer
    - The Summoning Binder
  • atebatsamifnatebatsamifn Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It's unfortunate that they discontinued the armor sets. I was close to completing one of the profound sets for one of my characters, and was really looking forward to the drow pvp equipment.
  • felixkamfelixkam Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah the loss of set bonuses hurts pretty badly. The only reason why my HR was even able to keep up with most other classes when running was because of the PvP set bonus, now I'm going to start lagging behind them the further they run :(
    Personal Projects - Check out my take on these D&D classes for Neverwinter:
    Complete:
    - The Monk - http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?865991-The-Monk-A-Relatively-Detailed-Proposal-for-a-New-Class

Under Work:
    - The Primal Totemist
    - The Wild Sorcerer
    - The Summoning Binder
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    felixkam wrote: »
    Yeah the loss of set bonuses hurts pretty badly. The only reason why my HR was even able to keep up with most other classes when running was because of the PvP set bonus, now I'm going to start lagging behind them the further they run :(

Yeah, I hate running slow. Get the 25% plus runspeed boon from the pvp boons 3rd tier. Helps.
    No idea what my toon is now.