test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't get passed Version on launcher

apristanaapristana Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
Last night I was able to at least get past the first two loading screens before it crashed going to character selection. Now today I can't get passed where it is verifying the version on the launcher. I have verified files till I am blue in the face. And for reference I have never had any kind of problems logging in before Mod 6.
Post edited by apristana on

Comments

• explossiveexplossive Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I can't even get past the Cryptic autolauncher, haven't been able to do anything and have been trying since yesterday. Game is completly unplayable for me.
  • blackcatmeowmix2blackcatmeowmix2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm also having the same problem.

Ever since the new module came out yesterday, I can't even access the character selection screen, it always crashes on the second loading screen after the Cryptic one. Maybe it's not our computers, considering the fact that it's happening to a few people. I just hope they fix this soon, because I absolutely love the game.
  • ehhhhhhwatehhhhhhwat Member Posts: 52
    edited April 2015
    Yes they know
    Many players have this issue
    But when fix ?
    FK knows...
  • leppordgirlleppordgirl Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    As a customer and a fan, I have attempted the following:
    1) opening a ticket
    2) Posting in Forums
    3) Searching Forums for solution (This is unlikely related to d3d issue, seems to be related to the device at IP 38.111.40.114)
    4) Changing launcher Options (safe mode and proxy)

I have never gotten a reply from PW. PW seems to be replying to other threads. If they know, why don't they simply acknowledge?

My best guess is they know, but can't fix it till maintenance. In this scenario, PW is unwilling to post/acknowledge as it would mean client outage from launch of mod 6 till maint. An uncomfortable message. The second possibility they can't replicate the problem. This would also be an uncomfortable acknowledgement, as no one likes to hear "I don't know. Did you try XXXXXXX?".

If I was a manager at PW, I would be having some discussions with the customer engagement team. As this experience is pretty harsh for the costumers. At least acknowledge the support ticket....
  • jynxed0704jynxed0704 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i have same prob today-diff prob yesterday..uggg!hope they fix it soooon!