test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Complete the daily dungeon and daily skirmish in level 60 is imposible

thepakothepako Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
In the queue don´t exist the skirmish +60 and if i complete the epic dungeon the mission isn´t complete, is a error in game or my error?
Post edited by thepako on

Comments

• metheantiherometheantihero Member Posts: 178 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Are you entering the correct DD/Skirmish?
    If I should die on some far, far away battlefield
    Know I answered the call
    For a grand principle of freedom to yield.
    My fervent prayer is that death
    May not have been in vain
    Fighting for peace and right for the world to attain
  • thepakothepako Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Are you entering the correct DD/Skirmish?

The skirmish in level 60 don´t exist in the queue list, only exist Battle for the bridge"54-60" and Aberrant Assault"57-60".

I select the epic dungeons in level 60 "I have the gear score" and the quest isn´t complete.
  • au5tackerau5tacker Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The daily dungeon is possible as you only need a level 60 dungeon to complete it (as in, 60 'only').

But the 60+ skirmish I can definitely relate to as my level 60 DC has only two skirmish options in the queue now.

Battle for the Bridge (54-60)
    Aberrant Assault (57-60)

There is NO level 60 'only' Skirmish on the list I can see, so I cannot complete the skirmish daily being offered by Rhix

ie http://imgur.com/nmk3QCc

I've tried doing both of the Skirmishes available, but neither will give me credit towards the daily.
  • thepakothepako Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    au5tacker wrote: »
    The daily dungeon is possible as you only need a level 60 dungeon to complete it (as in, 60 'only').

But the 60+ skirmish I can definitely relate to as my level 60 DC has only two skirmish options in the queue now.

Battle for the Bridge (54-60)
    Aberrant Assault (57-60)

There is NO level 60 'only' Skirmish on the list I can see, so I cannot complete the skirmish daily being offered by Rhix

ie http://imgur.com/nmk3QCc

I've tried doing both of the Skirmishes available, but neither will give me credit towards the daily.

I complete the levels in only level 60 of your image "you can see the gear score" but the mission isn´t complete :(

bye bye diamonds.
  • sevomd69sevomd69 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    thepako wrote: »
    In the queue don´t exist the skirmish +60 and if i complete the epic dungeon the mission isn´t complete, is a error in game or my error?

There is no LVL 60+ skirmish yet... the first one is opened up in the Campaign quests...called the Shores of Tuern. Just look up the quest tree in the Tyranny of Dragons campaign.

Also the Daily Dungeon that you are not getting credit for might be the LVL 60 Dungeon, which is the regular Dread Vault instance. You do not get credit for the LVL 60 Daily Dungeon by doing an epic dungeon.