test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

cant open the launch stuck at 'trying to update the launcher'

redcliffxzredcliffxz Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
is it only me who is having this issue. my launcher won't appear, after i click neverwinter icon on the desktop arc loads then a small box appears at the upper left corner says (trying to update the launcher) and then it keeps retrying until error message pops up on the screen. i want to play neverwinter so bad. module 6 FTW!!!!
Post edited by redcliffxz on

Comments

• tomiri2525tomiri2525 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    redcliffxz wrote: »
    is it only me who is having this issue. my launcher won't appear, after i click neverwinter icon on the desktop arc loads then a small box appears at the upper left corner says (trying to update the launcher) and then it keeps retrying until error message pops up on the screen. i want to play neverwinter so bad. module 6 FTW!!!!

Count yourself lucky mod 6 slapped wow style balancing onto the game spec for hp and deflection now... and prepare for all your old dailies being balls hard now...
  • dinonedsdinoneds Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    same thing happen to me.. the first time i wanted to play i can open the laucher but cannot log in, the second time about few min ago i clicked the NW launcher and did not work!!! wont let me thru... and i want to level up my paladin and my DC to lvl 70..
  • redcliffxzredcliffxz Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    but it still amazing i have 5 characters level 60 and iam dying right now to increase their level to 70. this game is addictive in a weird way.
  • redcliffxzredcliffxz Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    dinoneds wrote: »
    same thing happen to me.. the first time i wanted to play i can open the laucher but cannot log in, the second time about few min ago i clicked the NW launcher and did not work!!! wont let me thru... and i want to level up my paladin and my DC to lvl 70..
    the developers must do something let this thread spread until the developers fix it. i played this game for more than 2 years i cant just quit.
  • strachanstudiosstrachanstudios Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am having the same issues. I want to play as well but the launcher keeps coming with an error.