test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragonborn help!!

whittenljwhittenlj Member Posts: 1 Arc User
Ok so i bought the dragonborn add on on my warlock character. so i went and created my new dragon character ..but IT WONT LET ME TRANSFER THE ITEMS I GOT FOR BUYING IT TO MY DRAGON CHARACTER THAT IT GOES TO!!! How do i get the items for the dragon born character over to him???
Post edited by whittenlj on

Comments

• boyshorshboyshorsh Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If you go to the main town, there should be a Gift Claim NPC that will allow you to reclaim everything in the dragonborn pack :).
  • bdtrybdtry Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    boyshorsh wrote: »
    If you go to the main town, there should be a Gift Claim NPC that will allow you to reclaim everything in the dragonborn pack :).

Only some of the items are given per character. The bag, the artifact, the fashion clothes are per character, everything else is once per account.
  • zdragonlordzdragonlord Member Posts: 31
    edited April 2015
    Had the same problem on release day. The only items that you can redeem on each character is the artifact, ring, fashion boxes, and bag. However, the belt is replaced fairly quickly, wings too if you find a good HP increasing enchantment. As for the reinforcement materials (NOT TESTED YET) when you find that one beautiful weapon/armor piece you want to apply it to, use the shared bank DO NOT EQUIP IT (if it's not already bound on pickup) and transfer it to your guy with the materials. Reinforce it there, and move it back over.

Or you can delete your dragon character and select a different class. In the pack was supposed to be a race reroll token that will completely redo your character creation portion, and allow you to make a Dragonborn. However, due to some unknown reason, the tokens did not make it into the game yet. Submit a support ticket for a refund for the trouble, and you will get the token free when they fix it. It's annoying not to play as something you payed for, but that's why I made another character of a different class to hold my main over in the meantime.

Good luck, egg-brother
    ZDL
  • xxxrumbl3xxxxxxrumbl3xxx Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    boyshorsh wrote: »

Egg Brothers!

I have my Dragonborn but I can't find the gift claim NPC in Protectors Enclave. Can anyone give me their location?

Thanks in advance,

RUMBL3
  • boyshorshboyshorsh Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Egg Brothers!

I have my Dragonborn but I can't find the gift claim NPC in Protectors Enclave. Can anyone give me their location?

Thanks in advance,

RUMBL3

If you press Left Button + D-Pad UP it will bring your map up.
    the Gift claim NPC is in the top LEFT corner of the map.
    It has a big yellow/red gift box as its icon :P
  • xxxrumbl3xxxxxxrumbl3xxx Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thanks Boyshorsh, found him!

+5 interwebz