test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So Briartwine.....

guille23mxguille23mx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PvE Discussion
is still undetermined which/what effect is gonna have with Pure and Trascendent?
Even after we r still a few more hours aways from Mod 6?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ofnieslafofnieslaf Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    trans briatwine will reflect even more dmg and will have a chance to root attacker like cockartice

regards
  • neopreenneopreen Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Remember the words from our devs: "One day... one day... (shake fists)"

The enchantments story will be one of the most long lasting ever. Til yesterday I can´t say the enchants really work correctly.

For example: with Plague Fire enchantment - Rampaging Madness procs Stat_HealthSteal (including the visuals) instead of Stat_Power also Vorpal. Plague still comes with a Flaming visual instead of Plague Fire visuals. Effectiveness of Vorpal is at 96.5%, Terror at 96%, Plague Fire at 105.0%.
    Bilethorn - no pure or transcencdent available yet. And so on...

I also wonder why the devs adjusted the tooltips instead of the mechanics/formulae... seems to be way more easy to change text blocks than correcting the formulae.

Let´s keep up faith and hope the best... maybe on 23th April or M7... but for sure: "One day... one day... (shake fists)".
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Two words: April. 23rd.
  • almondumalmondum Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    sprite

I saw the 23rd mentioned many many times, I still don't understand where does it come from, can someone clarify please?

Thanks,
    Almondum.
  • drtysnchzdrtysnchz Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Another, "bigger" patch where more is supposed to happen. Just no details yet.
  • ofnieslafofnieslaf Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    almondum wrote: »
    sprite

I saw the 23rd mentioned many many times, I still don't understand where does it come from, can someone clarify please?

Thanks,
    Almondum.

big event coming 23

regards
  • suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Two words: April. 23rd.

Two other words: Overly optimistic.
  • almondumalmondum Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Oh thanks for that.

No time converter but you just answered and its 9 am there....still 3 hours left for "live"....it's 18:00...So I will onyl play after 21:00 :(((
    Well at least I will play "abit", today is my last day of Easter Holidays.
  • neopreenneopreen Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    almondum wrote: »
    sprite

Thanks,
    Almondum.
    panderus wrote: »
    This is currently intended to be the final build before we release on Tuesday! This is not the final list of fixes we will be making as we will be heavily monitoring activities during the day of release to triage any critical issues that may warrant a build sooner rather than later.

In addition, we are targeting a build with many additional fixes for release on 4/23.