test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How detrimental will Mod 6 be for a TR?

darkaria1darkaria1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
edited April 2015 in The Thieves' Den
With the changes to Life Steal, I am not sure I will be able to survive much at all with my TR. I have over 2k defense; however, even with 2k defense I still relied a lot on Life Steal to live in a sustained fight.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• drtysnchzdrtysnchz Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Tactics have to be changes my friend. My SW is under the same knife here, squishy by nature and with the stat curve changes... it just means that you have to be a little more careful, at least until you get used to the new mechanics.
  • almondumalmondum Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    For PVE it will be fine, hey have nice damage.

As TR's you need to fight so they make a special server for PVP only where different rules apply to your powers.
    This way they won't harm your class and any other classes in next updates when they will want to nerf them.
  • ofnieslafofnieslaf Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    tr is still overpowered dont worry

regards
  • emt27emt27 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I hate those TR's... grrrr.... will enjoy killing them as always.
    Say something relavant or hold your tongue
  • alboradaalborada Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    darkaria1 wrote: »
    With the changes to Life Steal, I am not sure I will be able to survive much at all with my TR. I have over 2k defense; however, even with 2k defense I still relied a lot on Life Steal to live in a sustained fight.

lol what you fighting about? if TR can 1 shot anything in pvp, they dont need life steal in pvp. Now in pve well, you need to change your tactics ;)
  • suddenlyslowsuddenlyslow Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I guess in PvE you could always go perma stealth and let your companions do the fighting for you since they seem pretty damned beefy in some situations.
  • ofnieslafofnieslaf Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I guess in PvE you could always go perma stealth and let your companions do the fighting for you since they seem pretty damned beefy in some situations.

yeah ur right, companions (strikers) will have almost the same damage as the player at legendary quality.

good advice

regards
  • kuzuryoukuzuryou Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    they nerfed aoe for us, shadow of demise now only applies to a single target when activated using aoe damage -.-
  • k9madrushk9madrush Member Posts: 534 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    emt27 wrote: »
    I hate those TR's... grrrr.... will enjoy killing them as always.

say something relevant or hold your tongue ;)