test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Locked Out of the Lurking in Blacklake

jaffacakekingjaffacakeking Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
Just tried to complete this skirmish that i missed only to find that my level is now too high and so i'm locked out from completing it. At no point did the game warn me that this would happen. Kind of puts me off playing the game as i'm going to be wondering what else am i going to get stupidly locked out of. I was really enjoying this game up until now.

Poor game design.
Post edited by jaffacakeking on

Comments

• Options
    bdtrybdtry Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just tried to complete this skirmish that i missed only to find that my level is now too high and so i'm locked out from completing it. At no point did the game warn me that this would happen. Kind of puts me off playing the game as i'm going to be wondering what else am i going to get stupidly locked out of. I was really enjoying this game up until now.

Poor game design.

Um, it tells you the level limits when you queue for things. So by stating it is for levels X to Y it is telling you that you will be locked out.
  • Options
    lholmanclholmanc Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Your not missing anything. Skirmishes are just mini dungeons with less bosses or story. There is really nothing missing from your experience if you miss a few. Hell this is an MMO go alt crazy and make more than one toon to get the most outta the game.
  • Options
    beets78beets78 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    there are new skirmishes in just about every zone so if you get locked out of one, there should be another that unlocks for you at the higher level, just check the queues section for the one that is accessible to you