test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tiefling tail animations.

lholmanclholmanc Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 13 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
For the love of god please fix the tiefling tail flopping like a loose sausage in the wind while mounted. It aggravated the ever-loving **** out of me! It's so terribly animated. The tail not only clips through the horses rear end but it flails around completely unnaturally. It jerks and shakes and clips and looks horrendous! Im sure i cant be the only one this irritates.:mad:
Post edited by lholmanc on

Comments

• Options
    lholmanclholmanc Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    And please don't respond negatively simply because you haven't or don't play tiefling characters.
  • Options
    destinyknightdestinyknight Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My problem with tiefling tails has always been they are placed too low on the body. Where its placed is literally coming out of the region you use to go number 2 if you know what I mean. It just kind of bothers me.
  • Options
    cindatravellercindatraveller Member Posts: 27
    edited April 2015
    It also does this when you use the /sit emote. However, this has been a problem with NW for a while now, it was present in NeverWinter Nights as well; along with cloaks clipping through mounts and chairs. They haven't fixed it in 13 years. Granted Bioware is not the one producing this version so maybe the devs will catch site of this and actually get it fixed!!