test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

prompted message always splashing!

nervusbreakd0wnnervusbreakd0wn Member Posts: 43 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
This that really needed to have this message keep popping up every 5 sec in our screen to tell us who unlocked the drake? Can you keep that in the text box instead?

You might not see it here in these fourms but where im at they are pretty loud about it.

Great game and loving it!!!
Post edited by nervusbreakd0wn on

Comments

• Options
    metheantiherometheantihero Member Posts: 178 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    They do it as a way to remind you that maybe you too can win a purple, all you need to do is purchase some zen on our store for a chance to win. Yes it's very freaking annoying on the pc it's just as bad, but we can move the ui around. Hopefully they add that to the X1
    If I should die on some far, far away battlefield
    Know I answered the call
    For a grand principle of freedom to yield.
    My fervent prayer is that death
    May not have been in vain
    Fighting for peace and right for the world to attain
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Welcome to the f2p model. All those messages are "advertising" to keep you thinking that "you too, joe consumer" might just win a spectacular "purple item!" Just dial this number, er, buy this Enchanted Key and you too could win!
  • Options
    lholmanclholmanc Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I see this as a major annoyance seeing as i support the game by buying Zen already i don't waste it on keys however... They annoy me with blatant advertising even though im already a paying supporter of the game. That's not how I should be treated.
  • Options
    bdtrybdtry Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It has been said on the Neverwinter reddit that people have caught false messages saying that people have gotten these items when they haven't just to make the drop rate seem better. They either saw their names or a friends pop up and they did not even open boxes.
  • Options
    gaborik79gaborik79 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    bdtry wrote: »
    It has been said on the Neverwinter reddit that people have caught false messages saying that people have gotten these items when they haven't just to make the drop rate seem better. They either saw their names or a friends pop up and they did not even open boxes.

Ah yes because everything you read on Reddit is 100% truth...

But I don't even notice them anymore and when I did they wernt on my screen long enough to even read what it said...just like every other game out people will find anything to QQ about....