test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<Solstice> LF More!

exocrazeexocraze Member Posts: 3 Arc User
<Solstice> is a new social guild that will have a PvE focus when members hit 60. The guild itself is looking for members to join the ranks and fit into our little community. A few friends and I have made the guild with the mindset of creating an environment where people that may have never played an MMO before can join and feel welcome and not intimidated by the scope of the game. I have led top raiding guilds in WoW in the past, and I have played pretty much every big name MMO on the market, so I am well versed in the genre and completely willing to help anyone that may need it. Aside from that, we are also looking for people that just want to have a cool group of people to play with. For those that are wondering, most of the members, including myself, are in our early 20s. This game is wonderful, and we're loving it so far on Xbox One, and we hope to hear from some people that are interested in joining!

My GT: Exocraze
My IGN: Logan Hollow
Post edited by exocraze on

Comments

• exocrazeexocraze Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    We're growing but still looking for more!
  • coxy104coxy104 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    hi im intrested in joining ill send you a message on xbox now my user is bumpyjeans299
  • brinkster22brinkster22 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I would love to join a guild on this game.

Gamertag : blart35