test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

change race

promisaid10promisaid10 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
is it possible in the game to change the race? I unlocked the race of draconians and complete was the enchantments, but leaving the menu the character selection there is a function only of the name change. give me Zen or give the option to change race
Post edited by promisaid10 on

Comments

• mavman117mavman117 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I would like to state I am also having issues with this. It says on the arc site that in the pack you get a re-roll race token when you purchase the Dragonborn Legend pack. I did not receive this. I can start a new character as a Dragonborn but I would prefer to not lose the 17 levels I have already put on one of my characters. I understand in the PC version that when you can re-roll a character's race it gives you the option in the character select screen. That option is not present for me. If someone could let us know the status of this bug it would be appreciated. It would put my mind at ease to know that someone is looking into it if they are and that I didn't just lose $75 when the re-roll token was what made me finally decide to spend the money in the end...
  • rsmn1973rsmn1973 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    mavman117 wrote: »
    I would like to state I am also having issues with this. It says on the arc site that in the pack you get a re-roll race token when you purchase the Dragonborn Legend pack. I did not receive this. I can start a new character as a Dragonborn but I would prefer to not lose the 17 levels I have already put on one of my characters. I understand in the PC version that when you can re-roll a character's race it gives you the option in the character select screen. That option is not present for me. If someone could let us know the status of this bug it would be appreciated. It would put my mind at ease to know that someone is looking into it if they are and that I didn't just lose $75 when the re-roll token was what made me finally decide to spend the money in the end...

I am also having the same issue. I just spent $75 for the is pack and no reroll token let alone the option. I hope we are at least compensated fairly if they do not fix this soon.
  • hairyfairyhairyfairy Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I also bought the Dragonborn Legend Pack on Xbox One expecting a Race Reroll Token in order to be able to change one of my characters to the Dragonborn race, instead I get shortchanged with no token present with the rest of the items nor the option to change race on the character select screen. This is wholly unacceptable and I expect a full refund of my ZEN or some other fair form of compensation for a lack of this token, this issue has ruined my enjoyment of the game and spoilt my excitement at being able to change one of my characters in to the Dragonborn race. How this bug could be present and the pack still for sale advertising all contents when all contents are clearly not available is beyond me.
  • zdragonlordzdragonlord Member Posts: 31
    edited April 2015
    Alright everyone, listen up:

submit a ticket via the support group. You will be compensated for the token (I received 1,500z) and will get your token free as soon as they get the issue fixed.

From akromatik on Known Xbox issues:
    -Race Reroll Token Unavailable
    We are aware that players are unable to access the race reroll tokens they have purchased. We will be releasing a fix for this in the coming month. If you are affected by this issue, please reach out to our support team at support.arcgames.com or email them directly at customerservice@perfectworld.com for assistance. Players who have purchased this will have their token once this is fixed.

I recommend taking a few pictures proving you have no token and of the Dragonborn race in your selection wheel to prove legitimacy, just to make it easier on them.
  • hairyfairyhairyfairy Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Alright everyone, listen up:

submit a ticket via the support group. You will be compensated for the token (I received 1,500z) and will get your token free as soon as they get the issue fixed.

From akromatik on Known Xbox issues:
    -Race Reroll Token Unavailable
    We are aware that players are unable to access the race reroll tokens they have purchased. We will be releasing a fix for this in the coming month. If you are affected by this issue, please reach out to our support team at support.arcgames.com or email them directly at customerservice@perfectworld.com for assistance. Players who have purchased this will have their token once this is fixed.

I recommend taking a few pictures proving you have no token and of the Dragonborn race in your selection wheel to prove legitimacy, just to make it easier on them.

Thanks for this, tried to find other posts about the issue but lucked out, mustn't have looked hard enough lol
    Thanks again zdragonlord
  • zandrxizandrxi Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same happend to me but i all ready put a ticket in.

I hope this gets fixed soon.