test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Want to link ARC account but can't find the dialog.

ericxphillipsericxphillips Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Hi all. I started playing the other day and didn't link. Now I want to and cannot get the dialog that popped up at the start screen to appear again. Please help.
Post edited by ericxphillips on

Comments

• Options
    bdtrybdtry Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    On the main page under PLAY there is Options. Select that and there should be an option there to "Link Account"
  • Options
    azalissinazalissin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    bdtry wrote: »
    On the main page under PLAY there is Options. Select that and there should be an option there to "Link Account"

Not there for me.
  • Options
    adrianmignognaadrianmignogna Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Not there for me either
  • Options
    bdtrybdtry Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Not there for me either

I had the same problem with the initial linking. I could not link at first due to website issues and the ability and the link part in options disappeared for me and the suddenly came back a few days later.. Try a hard reset on your xbox by holding down the power button for ~8-10 seconds.
  • Options
    adrianmignognaadrianmignogna Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I had the same problem with the initial linking. I could not link at first due to website issues and the ability and the link part in options disappeared for me and the suddenly came back a few days later.. Try a hard reset on your xbox by holding down the power button for ~8-10 seconds.

Sadly, the option for that hasn't appeared after a Hardreset, guess I have to wait some days and hope it will appear...thank's anyway!
  • Options
    ladyassassinlsladyassassinls Member Posts: 0
    edited April 2015
    Not showing up for me either! Bummer!!

What now?
  • Options
    ltrobbiesanltrobbiesan Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Not sure if these will help, but here are a couple of links for support information. When I started up the game I registered an Arc account, and linked my xbox at that time, before actually playing the game.

https://support.arcgames.com/app/games/detail/a_id/4644/p/464

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/9114253-arc-account-linking-with-neverwinter