test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GF's Fighter's Recovery and Mod 6 Lifesteal.

chocobolochocobolo Member Posts: 21 Arc User
edited April 2015 in The Militia Barracks
Hello, I have a question regarding FR in Mod 6. Does it work like lifesteal in mod 5? Like, it has a 100% chance to return a X% of the damage done, or it changes its formula to be the same like the new lifesteal in mod 6?

I made my GF, got him to lv 60 and pretty much shelved him. Altought I had many great plans for him, I realized the build I chose (turtle mode) did not pay off well during the whole leveling and blues at 60. Guessed I'd need Epic to start to see something going on or rather improve my playing skills with him.

Anyhow, those plans are gone (was thinking to stack regen since I had almost none) with the new stat curves. So I was wondering if anybody test the survavibilty of GF with FR in Preview. Is it good?

Also, I actually never put a point in this daily thinking "all I am gonna do is shielding and buffing allies, I am only slotting Enforced Threat for the utility not dmg, no need for FR" so I can't actually see for myself if you can build AP while it is active. I also tried to google how much % it currently returns or how long it lasts, but no fruits from my research.
Post edited by chocobolo on

Comments

• klangeddinklangeddin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It's pretty much the same as mod 5. You use it, and every hit you do you regain lots of HP.
    With the LS and regen changes it will be even more useful than before.
  • chocobolochocobolo Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Well, I have been spoiled by Kaelac's way of showing information. Numbers would be highly appreciated.

And yes, I tried looking for this elsewhere. No fruits so far.

What I am mostly concerned is the capacity to restore AP while this buff is active or not. If possible, I would aim to max my AP gain and try to chain this daily for continous true life steal. It would make me change completely the way I play my GF from turtle mode to all-out mini bursts mode.

But, if it is not possible to gain AP during this daily, then I will stick to turtle mode and simply change my encounters loadout accordingly.
  • klangeddinklangeddin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    chocobolo wrote: »
    Well, I have been spoiled by Kaelac's way of showing information. Numbers would be highly appreciated.

And yes, I tried looking for this elsewhere. No fruits so far.

What I am mostly concerned is the capacity to restore AP while this buff is active or not. If possible, I would aim to max my AP gain and try to chain this daily for continous true life steal. It would make me change completely the way I play my GF from turtle mode to all-out mini bursts mode.

But, if it is not possible to gain AP during this daily, then I will stick to turtle mode and simply change my encounters loadout accordingly.

Well, I don't have the numbers, sorry.
    I said "pretty much the same" because I'm not 100% sure (maybe with the changes to the LS mechanic there could have been a barely noticeable stealth buff/nerf), but when I tested it (and I used it a lot to heal up), it felt exactly like on Live. I didn't notice any change at all.
    I also did not notice any big change to AP generation (I'm protector with turtle build) so I had it up as much as I have it on Live more or less.
    Patch notes mention nothing about Fighter's Recovery, so I expect it's relation to AP building while the buff is active being the same as on Live.
  • umcjdkingumcjdking Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    klangeddin wrote: »
    Well, I don't have the numbers, sorry.
    I said "pretty much the same" because I'm not 100% sure (maybe with the changes to the LS mechanic there could have been a barely noticeable stealth buff/nerf), but when I tested it (and I used it a lot to heal up), it felt exactly like on Live. I didn't notice any change at all.
    I also did not notice any big change to AP generation (I'm protector with turtle build) so I had it up as much as I have it on Live more or less.
    Patch notes mention nothing about Fighter's Recovery, so I expect it's relation to AP building while the buff is active being the same as on Live.

It was changed and isn't 'quite' as effective as it used to be.

Mod 5 Fighter's Recovery - Adds 100% lifesteal severity.
    Mod 6 Fighter's Recovery - Adds 100% lifesteal chance.

Overall though, it shouldn't impact GFs at all.
  • schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    umcjdking wrote: »
    It was changed and isn't 'quite' as effective as it used to be.

Mod 5 Fighter's Recovery - Adds 100% lifesteal severity.
    Mod 6 Fighter's Recovery - Adds 100% lifesteal chance.

Overall though, it shouldn't impact GFs at all.

Mod 6 Fighter's Recovery - Adds 100% lifesteal chance.+120% lifesteal severity cuz rank 4
    The problem isnt the heal .
    The real problem is you cant cast it out in time ,you will die in those 1-2 sec .
    Its much more better if you slot steel defense rank 4 and use crescendo and hope the healer will heal you to full hp.
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl