test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Banking questions (and extra)

zdragonlordzdragonlord Member Posts: 31
Ok, so as it might be obvious by the dumb question, I started playing on console just the other day. I understand we get 18 bank slots on each character for free. Extra can be purchased later. Here is my issue though:

What is the account shared bank space and how can I use it?
I see the 8 slots in the tab, but cannot place anything in them. Do I have to buy the 8 slots in the Zen market to get initial access to it?

Next, what exactly does the guild have to do with banking?
I don't have enough friends on at once to make one like normal (usually only need 3 for most games and not all at once), and I usually don't like joining some random group of people. I just want to know what I'm missing out on.

Thanks for the help.
ZDL

Random question on the side: when they fix the race change token bug, will it reset all stats pertaining to the race (like STR/DEX/whatever) and reallocate/reroll? Or will we keep the stats we currently have? Wondering because some races have +2 vs +1 initial numbering, and I want that extra 1, lol. Also, can you fully customize them, or is it just default whatever that you have to live with?
Post edited by zdragonlord on

Comments

• Options
    nurmoodnurmood Member Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited April 2015

Only BoE (Bound on Equip) and BoA (Bound on Account) items can be stored there. If that particular piece of equipment is BoP (Bound on Pickup) or allready bound to your specific charater you can not put it in the account shared bankslot
    Next, what exactly does the guild have to do with banking?

A bank offers you additional slots in which you can store BoE stuff. People sometimes solely found guilds for that.
    (Manycoins bank man in the middle would be the guild storage )
  • Options
    beets78beets78 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ok, so as it might be obvious by the dumb question, I started playing on console just the other day. I understand we get 18 bank slots on each character for free. Extra can be purchased later. Here is my issue though:

I see the 8 slots in the tab, but cannot place anything in them. Do I have to buy the 8 slots in the Zen market to get initial access to it?

Random question on the side: when they fix the race change token bug, will it reset all stats pertaining to the race (like STR/DEX/whatever) and reallocate/reroll? Or will we keep the stats we currently have? Wondering because some races have +2 vs +1 initial numbering, and I want that extra 1, lol. Also, can you fully customize them, or is it just default whatever that you have to live with?

Re: Shared bank slots - you have to hit the A button to activate the cursor to be able to move around and store stuff. Not sure if that answers your question or if it was more of a "what can I store there" that the previous poster answered.

Regarding the race reroll token, in the PC version you can change everything from looks to ability score so it should do the same in the xbox version.