test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Questions on Linking to a current Arc Account

baeyornbaeyorn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 146 Arc User
My apologies if this is the wrong place to ask this.

Obviously I already have an Arc account, which is connected with my PC version of Neverwinter.

Couple of questions on linking to existing Arc account, then..

a. Is it prudent to link to an Arc account which already includes the PC version of Neverwinter?

b. On buying Zen, will there be options to transfer to the XBox Neverwinter if you also have the PC Neverwinter connected to the account?

Just trying to find out before I get fully involved in Xbox Neverwinter..

Thank You.

:cool:
Post edited by baeyorn on

Comments

• bdtrybdtry Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Currently nothing transfers between the PC and Xbox versions. If you link your account you get a free companion and higher priority customer service etc or something like that.
  • baeyornbaeyorn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    bdtry wrote: »
    Currently nothing transfers between the PC and Xbox versions. If you link your account you get a free companion and higher priority customer service etc or something like that.

My apologies but that is not my question.

If I link XBox Neverwinter to this current arc account... and then when I buy Zen... will the Xbox Neverwinter be an option to transfer zen to in the "Choose Zen destination" page... ?

Or is this specific Arc account bound exclusivelyto PC Neverwinter.. so that all Zen purchases go to the PC..?

Thanks. :)
  • beets78beets78 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    baeyorn wrote: »
    My apologies but that is not my question.

If I link XBox Neverwinter to this current arc account... and then when I buy Zen... will the Xbox Neverwinter be an option to transfer zen to in the "Choose Zen destination" page... ?

Or is this specific Arc account bound exclusivelyto PC Neverwinter.. so that all Zen purchases go to the PC..?

Thanks. :)

If you want Zen for the xbox version of Neverwinter, you need to buy it via the purchase option in Neverwinter on the xbox. The reason for this is that you are buying Zen via the xbox marketplace and not via Arc. You cannot transfer Zen between xbox and PC accounts.
  • fallensbanefallensbane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 118 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    beets78 wrote: »
    If you want Zen for the xbox version of Neverwinter, you need to buy it via the purchase option in Neverwinter on the xbox. The reason for this is that you are buying Zen via the xbox marketplace and not via Arc. You cannot transfer Zen between xbox and PC accounts.

Basic translation is no if you played this game on PC they expect you to toss more money at them for all the same stuff you already had. I love the game, but ridiculous they couldn't give you access to the items you had on PC for your xbox one as far as ZEN markeplace items go.
  • beets78beets78 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Basic translation is no if you played this game on PC they expect you to toss more money at them for all the same stuff you already had.

lol yes, thats another way of saying it