test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Heirloom and Champion of the North Pack question

hydrahamhydraham Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Anyone have a specific list of contents/stats on both? The Champion pack is vague on the items outside of the mount/companions and i can't find any info on the heirlooms. Do they have +xp bonus like in wow?
Post edited by hydraham on

Comments

• zdragonlordzdragonlord Member Posts: 31
    edited April 2015
    Here is the PC founders pack for the same DLC, which I would think contains the same items in it. If not, just see what we on console got by comparing the item names (if we got less than this pack, what we got should still have been in there).

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/game-pack/detail/261-hero-of-the-north-pack
  • philparry80philparry80 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I bought the Champion Of the North Pack. What I got was :
    Delzoun Treasure Box (Level 60)
    Heavy Giant Spider Mount
    Panther Companion
    Dust Of Creation
    Gilded Moonstone Regailia Costume (Mask,Garb,Leggings)
    Gond's Endless Coffer Of Pyrotechnics
    "Champion Of The North" Title
  • telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have the Heirloom pack, but it's a little bit hard to answer "what do you get", because the it generates blue gear for your class (every five levels from 5-50), so the gear is different depending on which character is opening it. You get a two rings, pants, armour and items for both off-hand and main-hand each time you open the package.
    You also get a bag of holding for each character, a character slot, a character reroll token and a drow assassin companion

I'd consider it a starter kit, more or less. If you have limited funds and want to buy one thing, this is a pretty solid choice.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • cptstewiecptstewie Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    telprydain wrote: »
    I have the Heirloom pack, but it's a little bit hard to answer "what do you get", because the it generates blue gear for your class (every five levels from 5-50), so the gear is different depending on which character is opening it. You get a two rings, pants, armour and items for both off-hand and main-hand each time you open the package.
    You also get a bag of holding for each character, a character slot, a character reroll token and a drow assassin companion

I'd consider it a starter kit, more or less. If you have limited funds and want to buy one thing, this is a pretty solid choice.
    So you do get a bag per character? Was wondering this myself - it looks as though you only get one.
    edited April 2015
    I believe that the companion and the bag are for each one - but you have collect them from the guy who hands out the free companion you get for linking your account.
    I'll confirm that tonight.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.

JOIN US.
  • puxo1989puxo1989 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It looks like the bag is only for 1 character...
    I made my second one now, got the loot chest (heirloom items) and the companion. But no option to get another bag...
    Anyone know if bag is only 1 or I got a bug?^^ I was really thinking it was bag for each character...
  • cptstewiecptstewie Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    puxo1989 wrote: »
    It looks like the bag is only for 1 character...
    I made my second one now, got the loot chest (heirloom items) and the companion. But no option to get another bag...
    Anyone know if bag is only 1 or I got a bug?^^ I was really thinking it was bag for each character...
    And the plot thickens. I've seen people saying both... lol
  • puxo1989puxo1989 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    cptstewie wrote: »
    And the plot thickens. I've seen people saying both... lol

I cant find the bag on my second character... I would hope and love that the bag is for each char
  • bdtrybdtry Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    telprydain wrote: »

Can confirm, the Heirloom pack bag is 1 per account. I just checked.

The dragon bag is 1 per character though.
    edited April 2015
    Even with the one bag I feel like it's pretty good as a starter
    Casual Gamers

JOIN US.