test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to buy ZEN with Astral Diamonds?

bluegothicbluegothic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
I've noticed for a while that in the Astral Diamond/Zen exchange, you can sell your Zen for astral diamonds, sure. When I try to sell my Astral Diamonds for Zen, however, there are no listings.

Are we still able to trade in our Astral Diamonds for Zen? What is going on with this?
Post edited by bluegothic on

Comments

• bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    There is a large backlog - you'll get your Zen, but it'll probably take over a week.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • chocobolochocobolo Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    To further elaborate, the demand for Zen is high and the supply is low. In other words, there are many players wanting to buy Zen with Astral Diamonds, but fewer are selling Zen for Astral Diamonds.

The result, a long waiting period for those who want to buy Zen. But almost an instant sell for those selling Zen (I am guessing).
  • drtysnchzdrtysnchz Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My last order for zen was on the 24th, its now the 1st of April and last I checked I still didn't have it. The order before that took 7 days. Were basically watching a faucet drip and hoping it fills a swimming pool with a leak in it.

Update: Just got my zen about 30 min ago. So we are currently looking at around a 9 day wait. In a 4 day span the wait went up 2 more days... makes me wonder how long the one I put in tonight is gonna take.
  • ysil6969ysil6969 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The listings in buy are zen waiting to be sold for AD. Since the demand is so large for zen, it never sits in the listings. It's gone immediately. So you will hardly ever see zen listings sitting in the buy zen window. When you look at the sell zen window, it will show you all the orders of AD waiting to be sold for zen. By this demand you can see what I mean about zen never sitting in the listings. Even though zen isn't sitting in the window, it does usually move every few days. It always backlogs before a new mod release.