test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So they've fully gotten rid of the $5 zen purchase?

ysil6969ysil6969 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Am I missing something or have they actually axed the $5 zen purchase? I tried going to my wallet, charge zen, but it takes you back to the main link instead of to the listed amounts where you could purchase $5 zen... Well your attempts at making me purchase 10 dollars worth of zen for a less than 500 zen item has just lost you a sale.
Post edited by ysil6969 on

Comments

• chocobolochocobolo Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yes and no, you can google about this topic and it will give you the information you are seeking.
  • ysil6969ysil6969 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I did google. Only things I've found are the original go to wallet charge zen now I mentioned above, and something about picking the 10 dollar option then it takes you to a page where you can select 5 instead. Neither work now. It seems it's 10 dollars or nothing.
  • chocobolochocobolo Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Well, truth be told, I haven't tried the method listed floating on old forum posts of how to get back the 5 dollars option back, lately. So I am not sure it is completely gone or not. I am going to believe you that it is indeed gone, and assume that, in reality, as specified in those posts, it was just a matter a time until they realized it and eliminated.

Or it could be the whole issue of the wallet system changing, and perhaps the option will re-present itself in time. Can't really tell, sorry.