test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why is this subforum above general discussion

katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PvP Discussion
Seriously. Please please pleaaaaaaseeee move this below general discussion and the general gameplay subforums.
dulopa4e1d9.png
|| Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yea, I keep clicking on it wondering where all the General Discussion posts went. :confused:
  • Options
    vinceent1vinceent1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    game started to be pvp focused finally, deal with it folks ))
  • Options
    overdriver13overdriver13 Member Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I got wood for miles over this and it is just a separate forum/placement.
  • Options
    zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Woah, this is wierd. They separated pvp from gameplay. This is new and I am now scared, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • Options
    pointsmanpointsman Member Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm also a bit irritated that the PVP subforum is above all the others, but it is only minor.

Thank you for making this change.

Next step is to create a separate PVP section in the Preview part of the forum, for when Mod 7 rolls around.
  • Options
    cayappcayapp Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am sure it will be moved and sorted out. Give them some time.
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Apparently nw is a pvp game. Proof!
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Let's just hope that after acknowledging the relevance of PvP by this separate forum, they'll also pour some workforce-hours into making that a better experience...
  • Options
    cyencecyence Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    PVP>PVE
    Separating the PVP forums from gameplay was the smart move. Putting us at the top was the only logical placement following this move.
  • Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This is genius. It must stay on top, it will trap all the hotheaded PvP nerf/buff/they killed me/i've killed them stuff.
    It's a beautiful honeypot trap. All the rest of the reasonable people can just ignore it and keep going to the normal people forums* (including the devs).

(And in no way I'm hinting that PvPers are hotheaded and all that :p:p - jk- but couldn't resist, it fits)
  • Options
    henry404henry404 Member Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So, er, will there be a PVE forum too?
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Seriously, guys, it's just how the layout worked out. Unfortunately, the software does not allow Akro to place the forums in a particular order.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.