test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Interested in starting a guild.

jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
Hey all, In Game Name 'Killer Croc' / Gamertag 'zGnRz' here, and I would love to make a guild. I'm just going to get right into it!
Name (hopefully): Rogue's Gallery
Target Player Base: 18+, would consider younger if mature.
Requirements: Mature, interested in 85% PvE and 15% PvP (I won't PvP very much except for perhaps the daily PvP), Dungeons, Skirmishes, and being an overall fun person. I do NOT want drama (like internet dating or in hopes to find an internet soul mate (P.S. I'm pretty sure that doesn't work 99.9% of the time anyways)). We are on the grind to level 60.
Rules: The rules are currently being worked on and will be posted once the guild becomes official. Requirements may also change.
Ranking: Ranking will be based off of two things; your amount of time in the guild, and your experience with past MMO's.
I have played in numerous MMO's since the age of 12, beginning with RuneScape (Yes, RuneScape) and all the way to Guild Wars (I've played Neverwinter on PC, I've played Guild Wars, World of Warcraft, DC Universe Online, Final Fantasy XIV ARR, and a couple others that failed within months of their release.) The only 2 games I've hosted a guild on were Guild Wars and Final Fantasy XIV (Guild Wars I ran a very large guild of 75 people, it was extremely successful and structured.)

I know what I'm doing when it comes to MMO's, so if you are like me or if you are interested in joining, please drop me a message on Xbox Live (or through in game mail) stating 2 things:

WHY I SHOULD PICK YOU
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE APART OF THIS GUILD

I am located in American Eastern Timezone.

You may also post below with answers to the top two, and I will check back frequently.
In game name- Killer Croc
Gamertag- zGnRz
Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
Post edited by jjb828 on

Comments

• mac8151986mac8151986 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am trying to make a guild as well but it us very difficult to get 5 member on at the same time all in the same place, I understand why they made it this way but Lord it's frustrating, anyways if you or anyone are interested in starting quite guild with me I am cool with being co leader, just add me on xbox, my gt is xw4vex
  • jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    mac8151986 wrote: »
    I am trying to make a guild as well but it us very difficult to get 5 member on at the same time all in the same place, I understand why they made it this way but Lord it's frustrating, anyways if you or anyone are interested in starting quite guild with me I am cool with being co leader, just add me on xbox, my gt is xw4vex

Do you have any past MMO experience?
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • strobie1kanobiestrobie1kanobie Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hey Man, I'd be interested in joining your guild. Currently a 14 Lock. I'm 36 been playing MMO's and RPG's forever. I'm actually in the credits for Neverwinter Nights 2 for being QA with Atari at the time. Been playing MMO's since Everquest, DAoC, GW2, and WoW. I play pretty much nightly from 4pm est to whenever. My gamertag is : Eroc_1978 add me, I'll be home around 4 today and log in.