test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Linking account

babalitybabality Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Anyone else having trouble with this atm?
Post edited by babality on

Comments

• Options
    fateddivafateddiva Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I am. I never got a pop-up asking me to link my account when the game loaded nor is the option available via the Options in my game. I've just come to accept linking my account just will not happen for me.

Were you able to get the pop-up asking you to link your account babality?
    When video games all come down to logic, why are so many illogical? :p
  • Options
    brntumorwarriorbrntumorwarrior Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Add me to this list
  • Options
    rizon538rizon538 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I am having exactly the opposite problem. I successfully linked my accounts. Got the confirmation e-mil to prove it. Now everytime I try to start the game I am sent to the link page and am given a new code. I have yet to get into the game proper. Talked to a GM in Live Chat. Less then satisfying. All he could really do was confirm that my accounts were properly linked. Ah the trials and tribulations of launch day drama. Gotta love it.
  • Options
    katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This thread needs to be moved to the bug report section, not general discussion.
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • Options
    babalitybabality Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    fateddiva wrote: »
    Were you able to get the pop-up asking you to link your account babality?

Yeah but i never get a confirmation when i enter the code.
  • Options
    puxo1989puxo1989 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Never got an comfirmation and no email... But I dont have any "option" in game, and my code is not working so I guess its rolling, just wait for email?
  • Options
    wyendotwyendot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Same havent seen that pop-up window, i even tried to close and reload the game bout 10 times.
  • Options
    rizon538rizon538 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    kk This is a joke. Deleting my account and the game from my XBox One. Arc e-mail me when you get your act together.,
  • Options
    ragenstienragenstien Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I thought I was the only one, I had the option to link account when the game went live this afternoon, tried it but it wasn't responding so I skipped, now there is no option to link at all and all my buddies' companions are like level 9-10 and I don't even have one :( I've just deleted the game, currently installing, see if that helps. Just spoke to a GM on chat and he said to try again later. I'll post back if deleting and reinstalling works for me.
  • Options
    kestrat82kestrat82 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    rizon538 wrote: »
    I am having exactly the opposite problem. I successfully linked my accounts. Got the confirmation e-mil to prove it. Now everytime I try to start the game I am sent to the link page and am given a new code. I have yet to get into the game proper. Talked to a GM in Live Chat. Less then satisfying. All he could really do was confirm that my accounts were properly linked. Ah the trials and tribulations of launch day drama. Gotta love it.

exacts same issue here
  • Options
    darkshellknightdarkshellknight Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    kestrat82 wrote: »
    exacts same issue here

can we get a reply to this soon kind of sucks that our compannions will be so far behind everyone else that has been able to get it?
  • Options
    kestrat82kestrat82 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I wont play until they fix it.
  • Options
    bdtrybdtry Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I tried to link my account but it said that the code was invalid or already in use. Now I no longer have the option to link my account and get a code and am getting the ads for content.
  • Options
    spydahwebbspydahwebb Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I am. I never got a pop-up asking me to link my account when the game loaded nor is the option available via the Options in my game. I've just come to accept linking my account just will not happen for me.

Same issue for me fateddiva!

All my friends in my group were successful and they are running around w/ their free companions making me the butt of jokes about not having one! LOL
  • Options
    fateddivafateddiva Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    spydahwebb wrote: »
    Same issue for me fateddiva!

All my friends in my group were successful and they are running around w/ their free companions making me the butt of jokes about not having one! LOL

I'm sorry spydahwebb. :( Hold fast to the realization that the companions people got, will be quickly outgrown and just too squishy. We are rocking this game on our own skill! :D
    When video games all come down to logic, why are so many illogical? :p
  • Options
    melodiezxxmelodiezxx Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i linked my account but my character is not showing up
  • Options
    spydahwebbspydahwebb Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm sorry spydahwebb. :( Hold fast to the realization that the companions people got, will be quickly outgrown and just too squishy. We are rocking this game on our own skill! :D

IKR :D

I finally got the linking popup but when I went to the rewards claim agent it just says I already own the companion yet it's not in my inventory lol just can't win :p
  • Options
    vulkanguidevulkanguide Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The linking worked for me but I don't have a companion yet. Is it because I am only lvl 10 or has something gone wrong?
  • Options
    swanlee597swanlee597 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    For me it looked like I linked my account, I never got an email and no idea where to get my companion.

Is their anything I can do to manually try and link my account?
  • Options
    vulkanguidevulkanguide Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Found out you have to go to the Reward Claims Agent called Miles Broome located in the Hall of Justice: West Courtyard in Protector's Enclave.

Promo tab I think and it will be there to select and bind.
  • Options
    iixkoolaidxiiiixkoolaidxii Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    "kk This is a joke. Deleting my account and the game from my XBox One. Arc e-mail me when you get your act together."

QQ less. Live longer.
  • Options
    cheetzalotcheetzalot Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I have the same issue. When I first installed it asked me to link but I skipped because I wanted to just play for a bit. Now that I want to link I see no option for it in options.

I created a ticket but no response yet. Any ideas?
  • Options
    felmoorefelmoore Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    same here, linked my account and seemed to go through, though never received any email or any codes for a free companion
  • Options
    wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    I have the same problem, I have raised this many times in the past but never had any response what-so-ever. Anyway I have no option to link accounts so I have missed out on the Companion :(

From the main menu on the main screen there just is no option at all. Thus the Companion is not at the rewards guy in the PE.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    tuffyearstuffyears Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    Linked my account, got the email saying I linked it, but no promo code
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    tuffyears said:

Linked my account, got the email saying I linked it, but no promo code

There is no promo code. You just go to the rewards agent to claim.

• Options
    edited September 2015
    I have gone to the reward agent and there is nothing yet. A friend of mine got it with no issues . Trying a reinstall as I don't remember getting the splash page when I first started the game
    Post edited by tuffyears on
  • Options
    Reinstall fixed it for me