test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My 2 Cents

chase20tnchase20tn Member Posts: 38 Arc User
As a player from day one NW pc i have to say i have really been enjoying the xbone port.

I do have a few items needing looked into fixing
1.Servers- we need that looked into alot. I have been kicked off server alot while trying to enter new area's and or dung other instance based gametypes.
2.More beta testing for longer times not just a weekend.
3.Random frame drops.
4.Foundry

At the moment that is some of the only things i see wrong with the game I really hope the best for the xbone vr of this game its super fun and cant wait till 60 so i can play with all my friends.
Name:Trunks
LVL:8X
Guild:TacTics
Server:East
TOP 10 Mage
ID# East server: 8000152G090007045006020S3eefb2
Post edited by chase20tn on

Comments

• charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    chase20tn wrote: »
    1.Servers- we need that looked into alot. I have been kicked off server alot while trying to enter new area's and or dung other instance based gametypes.

Does the Xbone have a on demand patching option? This sounds like what happens with that enabled on the pc.
  • chase20tnchase20tn Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    not that i have seen
    Name:Trunks
    LVL:8X
    Guild:TacTics
    Server:East
    TOP 10 Mage
    ID# East server: 8000152G090007045006020S3eefb2
  • attorn97attorn97 Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    chase20tn wrote: »
    3.Random frame drops.
    4.Foundry

3. Frame Drops. I had this quite often at the beginning, but it was resolved after about the first 12 hours. I did go back and forth between playing the game and other games and the TV by saying "XBox Go Home" a lot, cutting out the game without proper exiting. That may have contributed to it. I also completely reset the Xbox about the same time I started properly exiting. After that, the framerate hardly every dropped except when in Protector's Enclave, which is to be expected. In Dungeons though, it remained pretty darn high.

4. Due to MS publishing restrictions on user generated content, the Foundry on XB1 will not exist in the same way it does on PC. Perfect World hopes to have something similar up in the fairly near future, possibly by taking user generated Foundry quests from PC and publishing the quests themselves instead of adding them as "user created content". **

** taken from my recollection of the livestream on Friday.

So, taking the worst possible expectation for the game, don't expect the Foundry to be implemented. Then, if it is at some later point, it will be a pleasant surprise.
  • sirdurendinsirdurendin Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    NEED look inversion also!!! I simply cannot play without having the look thumbstick inverted! And I'm not going to try breaking 10+ years of gaming habits on this game. Simple inverted setting shouldn't be that hard to implement!
  • katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    NEED look inversion also!!! I simply cannot play without having the look thumbstick inverted! And I'm not going to try breaking 10+ years of gaming habits on this game. Simple inverted setting shouldn't be that hard to implement!

I'd suggest making a new thread, instead of randomly posting in an old one!
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Hey, if you have any suggestions to improve the game then it really is best to create a new thread if you can't find a thread on the topic which hasn't been posted on in the last 30 days.

Threads which haven't been posted on in over 30 days may contain feedback which has already been addressed or information which is generally out of date so we request you please let them rest in peace. :)
This discussion has been closed.