test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GG Cryptic

kenjo12kenjo12 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
Hi Cryptic

I would like to know why you are releasing this game with different times for each zone ? .. atm i can see people playing this game while i still have 5 hours to play ? .. wasnt like this when it released on the PC ... not hard to release it at 1 given time for everyone. In my opinion this is a massive Fail, its beyond my comprehension why its released with different time zone´s getting access first... only possible reason would be that you dont have the server capacity atm for a full scale launch so you did a poor mans release !
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    tzarofkaostzarofkaos Member Posts: 42
    edited March 2015
    First,you need to know that Neverwinter is available in China since september on Xbox one.
    Secondly,just very few people can play it now,why i don't know,maybe somekind of advertisement....But it will be available in some countries,today at 3pm UTC.
    Third,you need to get some informations,before making any kind of judgement and complain about things that aren't true.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    oh so it isnt true... everyone can play RIGHT NOW !... oh wait we cant... end of facts now reply to that m8
    and china ofc since they dont have access to the rest of the web since they have their own regional/country internet etc you might want to check up on how it works over there ,)
  • Options
    sevomd69sevomd69 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It was only open to certain members of the press.
  • Options
    jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It was indeed REALLY annoying to wake up this morning and see somebody streaming it with 600+ viewers. For my time, it doesn't launch until 1PM and that's a really weird time for something to launch.

Should have just had it the same for everybody, a lot of people already knew of the game.
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    It will be live for "everybody" ,at the time is suppose to be.
    Not the first time that press,bloggers,You Tubers got "an early access".....
  • Options
    hydrosmurf75hydrosmurf75 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Guess this takes a HUGE dump on all of the "Race" to 60 people eh? lol..

Some people can get 60 in little over 5 hours so.....
  • Options
    tkhbecker74tkhbecker74 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Some people can get 60 in little over 5 hours so.....
    Can you provide a link or some info for this?

I played PC almost 12+ hrs a day for 8 days straight before I hit 60.
  • Options
    hydrosmurf75hydrosmurf75 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Okay well those people had help..
    But I know for a fact that it is doable in 12ish.. DFENETLY can be done with NO help in a day. We have guildies roll a fresh standing 60 in a day.
  • Options
    attorn97attorn97 Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Okay well those people had help..
    But I know for a fact that it is doable in 12ish.. DFENETLY can be done with NO help in a day. We have guildies roll a fresh standing 60 in a day.

with no mains to twink them and an empty AH? That'd be a challenge on XB1. Still.. this is an easy MMO to progress in. In a race? a couple days. Stopping and exploring and seeing the sights? it could take a while.
  • Options
    kattfiskenkattfisken Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I never understod the point of racing to max level. When you get to 60 there is like nothing to do cuz most of the other players are still leveling. And it totally ruins the fun to rush imo :p
  • Options
    goonersimongoonersimon Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    kenjo12 wrote: »
    Hi Cryptic

I would like to know why you are releasing this game with different times for each zone ? .. atm i can see people playing this game while i still have 5 hours to play ? .. wasnt like this when it released on the PC ... not hard to release it at 1 given time for everyone. In my opinion this is a massive Fail, its beyond my comprehension why its released with different time zone´s getting access first... only possible reason would be that you dont have the server capacity atm for a full scale launch so you did a poor mans release !

So let me get this straight........they turn on the servers at 10am Pacific time which is 12pm Central and 1pm Eastern and you are upset because 10am is earlier than 12 or 1 and think they will be playing before you ? (ignore the fact that some have early access, talking here about general public) . You will be playing at the same time as the rest of the general public at whatever time it will be where you live.

Please explain to me how exactly you would like for them to turn on all the servers at same time for all time zones without actually having servers located in all time zones.
  • Options
    edited March 2015

did it on pc in less than 6hours .. its doable but you need dipers ,)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    So let me get this straight........they turn on the servers at 10am Pacific time which is 12pm Central and 1pm Eastern and you are upset because 10am is earlier than 12 or 1 and think they will be playing before you ? (ignore the fact that some have early access, talking here about general public) . You will be playing at the same time as the rest of the general public at whatever time it will be where you live.

Please explain to me how exactly you would like for them to turn on all the servers at same time for all time zones without actually having servers located in all time zones.

maybe you need 2 take those english lessons serious next time ;) people already playin ;)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    did it on pc in less than 6hours .. its doable but you need dipers ,)

And you complain because some people got an early access, few hours before release....
  • Options
    goonersimongoonersimon Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It seems Kenjo12 is crying because some have been playing the game on Xbox one before him/her.

China had the game release some time ago and of course , as with virtually every other game released, some have had early access.

Otherwise, the general public will all be playing the game at the same time (10.01AM Pacific) and whatever time that equates to your time zone.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Good one Cryptic.. its now 17.07 wich is 15.07 UTC .. why cant i play the game EY ! ... works as intended (taken from blizzard)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Nah not a chance goonersimon... what annoys me is the fact that they are even incapable of releasing when stated.. its soon 10min past release time and still cant access the game... GG

Also you might read on the XB1 it states 15.01 UTC .. not 1001 am pacific ;) guessing its the same times or have they made the typo mistake on the xb1 information ey
  • Options
    kattfiskenkattfisken Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    They have announced the official time on Twitter. The xbox time is wrong apparently
  • Options
    sunyamsunyam Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Good one Cryptic.. its now 17.07 wich is 15.07 UTC .. why cant i play the game EY ! ... works as intended (taken from blizzard)

You can't play because it hasn't officially launched yet. It's not launching till 10:01am PDT / 1:01pm EDT, that is almost 1 and a half hours away.

Those that are playing now were given Preview codes, those people are media, Twitch and Youtubers, etc.
  • Options
    borochigoroborochigoro Member Posts: 31
    edited March 2015
    Now is 15:26 UTC O.o
  • Options
    attorn97attorn97 Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Now is 15:26 UTC O.o

keep trying to log in. refresh the screen or reset your xbox every couple mins. You'll get in eventually.
  • Options
    sirdurendinsirdurendin Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    NEED look inversion also!!! I simply cannot play without having the look thumbstick inverted! And I'm not going to try breaking 10+ years of gaming habits on this game. Simple inverted setting shouldn't be that hard to implement!