test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter is coming to Xbox One on March 31st, 2015!

akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
edited April 2015 in News & Announcements
We’re pleased to announce that Neverwinter will be making its triumphant voyage onto Xbox Ones around the world on March 31st, 2015!

At launch, Neverwinter will include all the content from the base game, all current playable classes including the Scourge Warlock, and the Tyranny of Dragons expansion. Neverwinter will be free-to-play for all Xbox Live Gold members and will bring the memorable Dungeons and Dragons universe onto Xbox One. Neverwinter will also utilize Xbox One features such as friends list integration and optimized controls to better introduce both novice and veteran adventurers into the Forgotten Realms on the console.

For more info, check the blog below!

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9077103-neverwinter-coming-to-xbox-one-on-3%2F31
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    xxfistxx1xxfistxx1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    While I wanted to be excited, I feel like this is just a "Push-Back" inevitable date. I've seen plenty of studios do this before (xx/31/xxxx) just to say that they "attempted" to release it within the Quarter they had initially planned but just "couldn't" make it happen.

Guess only time will tell for sure but for the time being I'm going to just sip my coffee and try to hide my excitement.
  • Options
    lordhufflepufflordhufflepuff Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Howdy!

By 'current player class balance' does this mean Xbox will be going live with Module 6 player class balances?
    Or the current module 5?

Thanks!
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    the blog below is just a copy past of your post akro xD dont let me waste precious clicking...there is a refining event this weekend lol
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Howdy!

By 'current player class balance' does this mean Xbox will be going live with Module 6 player class balances?
    Or the current module 5?

Thanks!

"currently playable classes"
  • Options
    attorn97attorn97 Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Neverwinter will launch with the Tyranny of Dragons expansion, which means that it will include all seven classes that were present at Tyranny of Dragons’ release. This includes the Guardian Fighter, Great Weapon Fighter, Control Wizard, Trickster Rogue, Devoted Cleric, Hunter Ranger, and Scourge Warlock. All class balancing that is currently on PC will also be brought to you on the Xbox One. Our newest class, the Oathbound Paladin, will be coming to the Xbox One version in a later expansion.
  • Options
    oliedamagichobooliedamagichobo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    wait is this THE release date? because i thought earlier then we expected was late February early march, not the end of march. :/
  • Options
    awrex1977awrex1977 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Any old EQOA'ers out there? It's been years but have been waiting for a console MMO to scratch that itch, end of March can't get here fast enough
  • Options
    iscariotpaladiniscariotpaladin Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Im looking forward to it and looking for people to party up with when it launches anyone up for it?
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    awrex1977 wrote: »
    Any old EQOA'ers out there? It's been years but have been waiting for a console MMO to scratch that itch, end of March can't get here fast enough

not only did I play EQOA, I still have both the original game disk AND disk for the expansion!! Bonus points if you remember the name of the expansion!
  • Options
    awrex1977awrex1977 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Frontiers but of course!
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    awrex1977 wrote: »
    Frontiers but of course!

+1!!!

I'd love for SOE to open up those servers again just for a few days so I could compare a modern MMO to EQOA.

or...

I'd love for PW to open up the NW XB1 for a few days.

Either, really, would make me happy.
  • Options
    oliedamagichobooliedamagichobo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'd love for SOE to open up those servers again just for a few days so I could compare a modern MMO to EQOA.

or...

I'd love for PW to open up the NW XB1 for a few days.

Either, really, would make me happy.[/QUOTE]

that would be really REALLY nice
  • Options
    beithaochbeithaoch Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Man that would be fun, miss my monk on proudpine.

Going with my old EQOA name PV!!!
  • Options
    kenjo12kenjo12 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    This is rubbish... you cant release an MMO with different time´s for each zone.... there will be lots of 60´s before i even get to play the game... just plain stupid.. have 1 set time for everyone IMO...
  • Options
    jynarjynar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Companion mobile app (like Destiny) could be nice :) A way to perform our professions and manage our character sheet.
  • Options
    physekiel#9537 physekiel Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    attorn97 wrote: »
    All class balancing that is currently on PC will also be brought to you on the Xbox One.

Now does this mean even tho xbox is going to be on Mod 4 content our Powers Feats and paragons will be all mod 5?
    Meaning if someone wanted to look thru guides to get rough examples or templates for a build they would look at mod 5 builds?