test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Warforged Campaign

lootpikelootpike Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Foundry Quest Database
Hello everyone

I'm happy to announce, that i have finally finished my first foundry campaign. And i can't wait to share it with all of you. Creating stuff in foundry editor was extremely fun for me, although the editor has it's own drawbacks and dead ends. But nonetheless it represents a magnificent tool that can produce wonderful things, when we apply some imagination to it. Foundry editor is one of my favorite aspects of this game and i hope they develop it even further.

(Please note that skill nodes, chests and monster drops are not controlled by us foundry makers and therefore cannot be placed in any of the quests. Why? That is a good question, that you can address to the developers of this game. All i can say is, i really hope they decide to implement these changes in foundry some day, so they can make the foundry experience even more fun and compelling for all of us.)

If you like Hack & Slash type foundry quests with non-stop action and challenging fights, you've come to the right place my friends. I enjoy creating heavy combat skirmish type quests in rich, unique never before seen environments. So, in short i have put together this campaign containing 14 standalone Acts/Quests for all you combat hungry adventurers out there. Draw your swords and get ready for action.

In this Campaign you will assume a role of a Neverwinter mercenary whose tasks will be plain and simple. Find, destroy and kill. Don't expect a lot of talking and reading or any elaborate story lines. All these quests are focused on pure combat alone and plenty of it. Campaign with all it's quests can be done solo, if you are not new to level 60 and have decent gear on your character. But due to large number of tough monsters, all quests are group friendly and possibly even more fun to do with a party.

Thank you for your time and enjoy!

Campaign Type: Hack & Slash
Campaign Difficulty: Hard - Very Hard
Campaign Duration: 1h-4h (Each Act ~ 10-25 min)

Campaign name: Warforged NWS-DJN4YXW9O

Warforged Act 1: Blockade NW-DSD2116HD
Warforged Act 2: Witchcraft NW-DPJN43HT8
Warforged Act 3: Skyrise NW-DQG8728OE
Warforged Act 4: Pirate Coast NW-DNWTBAE3K
Warforged Act 5: Shipwreck Cove NW-DGTQ29B4L
Warforged Act 6: Lost Patrol NW-DJQYSLUB7
Warforged Act 7: Final Stand NW-DCU83UY7M (party recommended)
Warforged Act 8: Mt. Titan NW-DC4XKIJ4R
Warforged Act 9: Dwarven Arena NW-DHBHSIQAS
Warforged Act 10: Morlock Caves NW-DHCYJKPZC
Warforged Act 11: Undead Siege
NW-DDLL3JE49 (party recommended)
Warforged Act 12: Ice Den NW-DGB8R5EG5
Warforged Act 13: Prison Island NW-DKNWQ65E8
Warforged Act 14: Fire Pit NW-DN66A95FR
Post edited by lootpike on

Comments