test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Borg Invasion

valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
Snow_Cube.jpg

As you can see, a Black Cube is suspiciously floating above this mine in the Dwarven Valley. This is the mine near the PvP border and the center Dwarven outpost. It's either the Borg, a Monolith, a new Gelantinous Cube, or a radioactive beehive. In any case, I'm stayin away!!! :eek:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Resistance, is futile.

• suddenlyslowsuddenlyslow Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You will be assimilated.
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    STO trying to get involved with NW open world pvp :eek:
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    LMAO! bout time we get some kind of humor in all of these horrible Dev bashing posts..
    Just watchout for the drones and you'll be safe. BTW they are hiding in the PVP zone :)
    5790248SLdyC.png
  • valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The Borg are still hangin around.

Ice_Borg2.jpg

Dr. Siggy Freudwyn believes it's some sort of new Illithid Mind Trap Matrix device. Players would think they're in the real world but actually dreamin. Meanwhile the Illithids are tatoo'n the the player's body with bad words and silly pictures before they are released!!! :o
  • drakkon5drakkon5 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    valwryn wrote: »
    The Borg are still hangin around.

Ice_Borg2.jpg

Dr. Siggy Freudwyn believes it's some sort of new Illithid Mind Trap Matrix device. Players would think they're in the real world but actually dreamin. Meanwhile the Illithids are tatoo'n the the player's body with bad words and silly pictures before they are released!!! :o
    LOL this thread make my Day. Thanks! ;)
  • valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Breaking News

Kate_KCube.jpg
    "This is Katie Kurrwyn from Neverwinter Eyewitness News coming to you Live from the Dwarven Valley, where for over a month this area has an univited guest. A Black Cube has been floating ominously over one of the mines. No one has any idea as to where it came from or its purpose.

The Dwarves believe they may have unearthed some ancient device from a long lost kingdom from deep inside the mine.

The local elves believe it's just a Rubik's Cube for the smart Dwarves.

Whatever it is, all I can say from just standing close to it, .....It's just **** creepy!!!

This is Katie Kurrwyn from Neverwinter Eyewitness News signing off, now back to the studio. "