test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

St Patty day event

drezzatdrezzat Member Posts: 291 Arc User
edited March 2015 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Good event for St Patty's day because they must have been drunk when they thought it up. A place AND an instance that only holds 50 people? That's ridiculous. How many players are there? 10k? 20K 100K? So you find out from twitter go to the place and then have to wait 2 mins b4 you can transfer and then of course it's full. What a waste. So the only people that get in are the ones who are already there and maybe a couple more. Not even worth the trouble...or as usual...Am I missing something?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mjytreszmjytresz Member Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yes, you're missing the games with proper management and development that actually reward you for staying.

Shame on you for thinking that PWE owes you anything just because you gave them money. What do you think this is, customer retention?
    Broken mechanics, broken class designs, lack of actual content, and over zealous, bronze-age moderation?

Go Cryptic!
    PS - I quit.
  • Options
    ofnieslafofnieslaf Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    what event? dang.. proves how much i follow this game anymore..

regards
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Sorry DEVs but I hate leprechauns. I hope they burn in the nine hells for an eternity. Replace with an orc warrior in Zen store and you shall make trillions of bucks.
  • Options
    phoenix1021phoenix1021 Member Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    That was terrible yesterday. I left in frustration after the second event, because I just couldn't participate. It's like there's a party going on, but you are not invited because only 30/50 people can come in. Standing around on the map for an hour, waiting to get into the instance and then not even being able to play, that was boring and frustrating! I'm sorry to be so harsh, but I looked forward to this and was very much disappointed. :(
  • Options
    dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Our guildies teamed up to help others into an instance, and then when a prize was obtained the person LEFT the instance to allow others in. Most of us got dyes, but the majority of those whom wanted a chance at a prize got it.

Co-ordination and co-operation are vital for getting the most out of an event like this. Stick with your buddies next event.

Considering the limitation placed upon and demands made of the singular Dev for this event it went well I think.
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon
  • Options
    emeraldfox12emeraldfox12 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    There was a St paddy's day event? Dam I just came back to the game teh last week and missed it.... BUGGER!!!
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    mjytresz wrote: »
    Yes, you're missing the games with proper management and development that actually reward you for staying.

Shame on you for thinking that PWE owes you anything just because you gave them money. What do you think this is, customer retention?

Part of the new cruelty.