test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

10k scourge warlock total performance tiamat no boons.

mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
edited March 2015 in The Nine Hells
http://postimg.org/image/ncq5w5krv/
total perfomance(which is heal-damage taken-paingiver-)
http://postimg.org/image/jys5gswyf/
no boons.

http://postimg.org/image/aonw6b3vv/
10k gs with a tier 2 diabolist set not even enchantments for speed not soulforge not weapon enchant today fresh 60.

http://postimg.org/image/uxh25jbd1/
temptetation

and i can strip all my characters to 10k if need :) thanks.

here a new picture with dps in tiamat encounter

http://postimg.org/image/9nuv4l71p/
Post edited by mamalion1234 on

Comments

• nwoun1nwoun1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I can go #1 with a 10k DC all day. Just need one Astral Seal.

Bottom line: The score system is bad. You can't make a point using it.
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i will get the tracker to show it with realistic numbers.
    IN a previous run i was in a pt i had everything buff from cleric from gf.so instead accuse 10k gs:) is time to start make pties inside tiamat for better performance and communication.
  • nwoun1nwoun1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I like you enthusiasm, but you've already lost that battle. And it's bound to get worse in M6, because you will need both good gear and communication.
    edited March 2015
  • icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I look forward to see some decent T2.5 level gears drop in mod6's Tiamat, which hopefully is not BiS for PvP nor PvE but would be a noticible upgrade for new 60~70s so the profit margin and the demand would stay high until ppl eventually obtain their new BiS tier3/4 gears! :)
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    nothing to fear if i have a guardian fighter in my pt:)

I could reactivate mine and make a counterpoint by using her - like so many of them do - to splash the mobs all across the map...
  • wimpazoidwimpazoid Member Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Here's the thing about Tiamat scores, they reset every phase. Hence, the final score just tells you about the final dragon heads phase.

In your case as a templock, having everyone gathered at a head may boost that score significantly through your lifesteal and temp feats.

Ultimately, the final score in Tiamat is meaningless as a performance gauge since there are hardly any specifics. What really matters in Tiamat is the combined DPS of the group to get it done. Scoring from 3rd party healing is secondary since as of mod 5 players can steal lifesteal enough to be self sufficient even without it. They are just as easily credited to the healer before lifesteal kicks in.

It's better to get a performance review through parsing than the Tiamat score.
    edited March 2015
    wimpazoid wrote: »
    Here's the thing about Tiamat scores, they reset every phase. Hence, the final score just tells you about the final dragon heads phase.

In your case as a templock, having everyone gathered at a head may boost that score significantly through your lifesteal and temp feats.

Ultimately, the final score in Tiamat is meaningless as a performance gauge since there are hardly any specifics. What really matters in Tiamat is the combined DPS of the group to get it done. Scoring from 3rd party healing is secondary since as of mod 5 players can steal lifesteal enough to be self sufficient even without it. They are just as easily credited to the healer before lifesteal kicks in.

It's better to get a performance review through parsing than the Tiamat score.

thanks for the info i can post all phases i am top 3 all phases temp warlock need to do damage to procs his capstone that means i am alive all the time ( 10kgs die like flies right?).
    edited March 2015
    Improve your skills before you go for high gs.That is the important for me. what is the point to get better gear score if you cant improve your skills first?look around you will see many 15kgs+ play bad.gear score is camouflage.
  • wildwolf8wildwolf8 Member Posts: 161 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2015
    this post hurts sws. people now say, 'see!! sw op, yo!'

and we get nerfed. Like all of a sudden we find that one of our nice mass mob killing skill gets cut in half. and one of our capstones takes a hit as well. nice.

meanwhile, a similarly geared cw can obliterate my damage in most dungeons partially because of a passive ability and a tr can keep up by using one used to be utility ability.

point is, this post is not helpful. 10k gs shouldn't be allowed into tiamat because what has happened is the rest of the game has become obsolete to players, since guilds no longer matter. so even if a 10k could do well in there, which is very rare despite your personal success, they shouldn't be in there to begin with, since it kills a large part of what makes this game fun.
    edited March 2015
    already killed the fun is the only place you cant have your friends to play with:) ALSO you dont have other option even that we do create channels with timers you will never stop lower gear score enter so play with them and tiamat is not hard:)
  • wildwolf8wildwolf8 Member Posts: 161 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2015
    already killed the fun is the only place you cant have your friends to play with:) ALSO you dont have other option even that we do create channels with timers you will never stop lower gear score enter so play with them and tiamat is not hard:)

my point is tiamat gives all gear you can get from t2 dungeons. tiamat doesn't allow you to play with friends. people do tiamat only and skip t2 dungeons which used to be fun to run with friends to help them gear up. now, they are only used as speed runs pk OR if you are extremely lucky, for fun. however many many people became single player tiamat/rp grinders once tiamat came out.

so, if tiamat didn't drop t2 gear and didn't allow 10k gs people into the instance, guilds would still have something to do in gearing up new players in the fun older content. as the game is now, that aspect has been crushed a bit. who knows, maybe the changes in mod 6 will make a difference, but since artifact gear still exists... i doubt it.
  • aulduronaulduron Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,351 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    A naked player who fights is exponentially better than a 25K who AFKs.
  • myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I just never run Tiamat - keeps stress levels very low. I don't need a few extra boons so badly that I spend a lot of time fighting over and over, never knowing how good the team will be each time . . .
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • ivantomdisplayivantomdisplay Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Isnt that class that steals other ppl dmg? XD
    [10:49] [Combat (Self)] Your Proton Barrage deals 96581 (43411) Proton(Critical) to Seto.
    Poor soul didnt have time to log out.
  • animalustanimalust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 573 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2015
    is there a point to this post?

You know that the "first place" pain giver in tiamat is a combination of healing, damage taken and damage dealt, you are doing nothing new and as far as I knew,l anyone who is anyone knew all this.

Your Post is gonna do nothing but get us a nerf again.

also, if your gonna brag, you gotta be able to Solo Face Tank the Dragon Heads completely alone. Start with Green Dragon ^.^
  • schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    http://postimg.org/image/ncq5w5krv/
    total perfomance(which is heal-damage taken-paingiver-)
    http://postimg.org/image/jys5gswyf/
    no boons.

http://postimg.org/image/aonw6b3vv/
    10k gs with a tier 2 diabolist set not even enchantments for speed not soulforge not weapon enchant today fresh 60.

http://postimg.org/image/uxh25jbd1/
    temptetation

and i can strip all my characters to 10k if need :) thanks.

here a new picture with dps in tiamat encounter

http://postimg.org/image/9nuv4l71p/

I can enter with any lvl 60 10k Gear char w/o any boons and be first even if i go afk .
    I just stand in red and press continuously Healing potion.

SW isnt soo powerfull as y say.
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    as temp lock going Thiamat you always are at 1 position (i went there too) , look at the tons of big green numbers that pop up at the heads, that is YOUR healing and it is overrepresented in the shard at Tiamat
    It does not indicate anything except that there probabaly was no faithfull DC running with you who stole you the show by spamming buffs debuffs, tons of healing and hollowed ground for mitigatio aaaand that you stacked too much Lifesteal instead of dealing more damage, making things complicated fro all other player by lacking in -->DPS<--
  • wimpazoidwimpazoid Member Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    animalust wrote: »
    also, if your gonna brag, you gotta be able to Solo Face Tank the Dragon Heads completely alone. Start with Green Dragon ^.^
    Done that with a high deflect, high power and lifesteal TR (no ITC). Stood in poison without gem and stayed alive as long as I kept attacking.
    Lifesteal deserves the nerf its getting.
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    wildwolf8 wrote: »
    this post hurts sws. people now say, 'see!! sw op, yo!'

and we get nerfed. Like all of a sudden we find that one of our nice mass mob killing skill gets cut in half. and one of our capstones takes a hit as well. nice.

meanwhile, a similarly geared cw can obliterate my damage in most dungeons partially because of a passive ability and a tr can keep up by using one used to be utility ability.

point is, this post is not helpful. 10k gs shouldn't be allowed into tiamat because what has happened is the rest of the game has become obsolete to players, since guilds no longer matter. so even if a 10k could do well in there, which is very rare despite your personal success, they shouldn't be in there to begin with, since it kills a large part of what makes this game fun.

NAHHH, that won't happen...I posted solo CN on a 9k gs tr and people didn't complain too much and tr actually does need a fix :p
  • atriaratriar Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The cap feat on Temptaion has already been nerfed on the Preview shard.

Healing through Life Steal is 100% instead of 125% AND on Area of Effect powers (like Dreadtheft) is 70% instead of 125%.

And to be honest the way you play SW mamalion1234 is plain bad. The Hellbringer is already a poor choice for a Temp-lock, your feats are close to terrible and your powers are... Deadly Curse over Flames of Empowerment? Fiery Bolt?? Really???
    edited March 2015
    atriar wrote: »
    The cap feat on Temptaion has already been nerfed on the Preview shard.

Healing through Life Steal is 100% instead of 125% AND on Area of Effect powers (like Dreadtheft) is 70% instead of 125%.

And to be honest the way you play SW mamalion1234 is plain bad. The Hellbringer is already a poor choice for a Temp-lock, your feats are close to terrible and your powers are... Deadly Curse over Flames of Empowerment? Fiery Bolt?? Really???

i admit it i dont know so well the warlock but that didnt stop me to solo valindra till door after 10 days sw character creation.
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Just a note... Fiery Bolt is a great rotation choice for Hellbringer Fury-locks while running through a dungeon to kill adds. Not the best to solo target bosses of course, but still something you want max ranks in. :cool:
    va8Ru.gif