test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Phoenix Fury recruiting!!! (Dragon)

iceyinfernoiceyinferno Member Posts: 5 Arc User
Hello everyone!

Are you interested in a guild that's not only helpful with your needs or desires, but also consists of some of the best personalities this game has to offer? Well we have some good news for you, you found the guild you will want to call home and its name is Phoenix Fury.

What we offer:
Help when needed
Plenty of laughs
A genuine homely feel
Raidcall and an active Facebook page

What we run:
Anything and everything from t1-2's, ELoL, CN, VT, MC, Tiamat (we also have good timers)

What we require:
A great personality
Level 60 and above

Exceptions can be made for the level requirement on a case by case basis.

if you are interested, please PM or Mail, @Binxuil, @iceyinferno, @rinawyn, or @silverfret.

Hope you come find us, because we've been looking for you!!!!
Post edited by iceyinferno on

Comments

• deadlydylan98deadlydylan98 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hey, My Name is Dylan. I am a Neverwinter Player and i have to say your guild description is probably the best one ive seen. i have had trouble finding a guild to fit me due to the description i read before i commit to a guild and yours was short, to the point, and i had no questions by the time i was done reading. I would be honored to be apart of your growing guild as we conquer. I am a hardcore gamer but i love to laugh, have fun, help people and i do great with advice givin to me. please take the time to ask questions about me because i would love to be accepted into this guild:o
  • iceyinfernoiceyinferno Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    We would be more than happy to have you join us, what is your @ handle and I can message you in-game. I'll be online sometime later today for a good while.
  • iceyinfernoiceyinferno Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    We continue to grow!! We have brought in a great deal of members with amazing personalities. No guild is better suited for someone looking for a guild to actually call home.