test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why do PvP kickers always have a lead?

vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
edited March 2015 in PvP Discussion
Yes, that's kind of question of this month for me. Any game I was in any known PvP kicker like <removed> had the party lead, not a single game where I saw them without that.
Post edited by vasdamas on

Comments

• Options
    tantivetyrelltantivetyrell Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    As a GF, I usually get party lead in pvp with the queue. Either I just load in so quickly or its the leaderslot that does so. It doesn't matter anyways because the kicking exploit will no longer work next module.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    As a GF, I usually get party lead in pvp with the queue. Either I just load in so quickly or its the leaderslot that does so. It doesn't matter anyways because the kicking exploit will no longer work next module.

I know right? It is on live at the moment and I am still wondering how and why.
  • Options
    matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Funny thing mate i play PVP with more toons, but i always wonder for instance why my warlock has to wait always more for a match, gets kicked too yep and why she never gets a team with 10ks at least. On my TR i am always right in the match and mostly have better teams and of course i don't get kicked, cause i can turn the tide.

Utterly broken matchmaking!
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    vasdamas wrote: »
    Yes, that's kind of question of this month for me. Any game I was in any known PvP kicker like <removed> had the party lead, not a single game where I saw them without that.

the older toon gets the lead.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    rayrdan wrote: »
    the older toon gets the lead.

Really? What a stupid thing.

UPD I've just remembered I had a lead when there were two old-faced toons (old appearance), so don't think so.
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    vasdamas wrote: »
    Really? What a stupid thing.

UPD I've just remembered I had a lead when there were two old-faced toons (old appearance), so don't think so.
    Its that or time played, however its definitely something between those two.
    keep in mind that when people group up and they get a stranger with them, the stranger usually gets the lead.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    keep in mind that when people group up and they get a stranger with them, the stranger usually gets the lead.
    Yeah, that I learned from my PvE experience long time ago.
  • Options
    overdriver13overdriver13 Member Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Why is this? Doing pvp premades it means that person NEVER ques again. "Legolas, que us again" "hit que man" "pass lead or que us" "legolas que, come on" "you guys wanna reform" "ya reform" "ok geez".

One of the many unwritten rules of domination pvp that new/casual players NEVER get: "Leave party immediately after match or hit que as soon as match is over".
  • Options
    suddenlyslowsuddenlyslow Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I think I met the <removed> you are speaking of. He kicked me and had me on ignore and sent me tons of hateful tells and video links afterwards. I did an in game report and included his chat. Most brave exploiter to kick and ignore and spam with tells lol.
  • Options
    odd111outodd111out Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm almost always lead, but I figured it was part of being Founder. The few times I'm not, I know that player is a Founder as well. Though when the team loads out, the newest player gets the lead.
  • Options
    mirrorballsmirrorballs Member Posts: 877 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2015
    I still think it's just simply 'who loads in first' - but not in the match itself, but the "join" button.
  • Options
    overdriver13overdriver13 Member Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I think I met the <removed> you are speaking of. He kicked me and had me on ignore and sent me tons of hateful tells and video links afterwards. I did an in game report and included his chat. Most brave exploiter to kick and ignore and spam with tells lol.

What??? I know bugs and exploits are things cryptic doesn't really care about (relative to any other mmo representing a major brand), but to allow such an in your face exploiter to continue despite having to have been reported dozens of times....the game seems to punish honest players and support the exploiters. Honest players who continue to play the game without exploiting and who regularly make a point of making bugs and exploits public are "greifers" while the exploiters themselves, well, I guess they are just using a system that is apparently working as intended. Lol way to <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> off everyone and add to the ruin of a game.
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Two rules being broken here: 1) Do not name and shame other players and 2) Discussion of wrongdoing or bad behavior is not allowed.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.