test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

character merging ...

pan17pan17 Member Posts: 310 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
I have two character in one account and two other characters in another account ....
How can i merge the two characters from the second account into the primary 'first-created' account ...?
you understand what iam say'n ..right ? xD
or i mean how can i transfer the two characters from the second account to my primary first-created account ...so that in the last i have only one account !
Post edited by pan17 on

Comments

• henry404henry404 Member Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You can't.
  • ofnieslafofnieslaf Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i wish we could do this but cant cuz its a poor system

regards
  • theastromachinetheastromachine Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I don't think this is possible. Even if you unlocked extra character slots with Zen.

I imagine it is to prevent the 'gold farmer' types from selling pre made leveled/geared characters by just transferring them to your account.
  • djarkaandjarkaan Member Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I don't think Perfect World Entertainment is selling Cryptic Studios and the rights to the Neverwinter Online game, your best chance to get this change added to the game would be to become a chairman and request this feature to be added.
  • theastromachinetheastromachine Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    pan17 wrote: »
    That's a very good idea ....lol

Yeah, I imagine there would be a black market where people hack into accounts, and instead of stealing AD and unbound enchants and stuff they just steal your entire character and sell it off.
  • yawulfyawulf Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Imagine ur toon decked in legendary gear sold off cos ur account was hacked, ppl loose their minds when enchantments are stole imagine a toon with all boons unlocked sold off ppl are gonna napalm cryptic studios.
  • arsonall82arsonall82 Member Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2015
    pan17 wrote: »
    That's a very good idea ....lol & xD

you could send characters into your another account by the time you are the only person who knows the log in information for your first account.. ain't it reasonable ?
    You don't give your log in info to noone and nowhere...that's what iam talking about ...

you're missing the point:

i'm a gold farmer, i create an account and level a character to 60 this didn't cost me anything, so i do not care about it. i now advertise my character and give the ENTIRE account info to the buyer - this buyer can change passwords, do whatever. if they could transfer that character from one account to another, you've just created a way for 3rd party bot farmers.