test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[BUG] Boons from Tyranni of Dragon

vodoo89vodoo89 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
WoD boons bugged

As some of you probably already know the last two WoD stacks of Tyranny of Dragons boons are bugged. I've checked that with Dragon's Fury boon. The first stack raises you critical severity by 5%. And it works. The next stack (implemented with WoD patch) should raise the critical severity by 1.5% but it's only 0.2%. And the last stack should also give you another 1.5% but it's only 0.1%.

So when you choose to max all 3 components of the last Dragon's Fury boon you get +5.3% (5+0.2+0.1) critical severity instead of 8% critical severity (5+1.5+1.5).

Can you fix it please??
Post edited by vodoo89 on

Comments

• Options
    kaedennnkaedennn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 361 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    vodoo89 wrote: »
    WoD boons bugged

As some of you probably already know the last two WoD stacks of Tyranny of Dragons boons are bugged. I've checked that with Dragon's Fury boon. The first stack raises you critical severity by 5%. And it works. The next stack (implemented with WoD patch) should raise the critical severity by 1.5% but it's only 0.2%. And the last stack should also give you another 1.5% but it's only 0.1%.

So when you choose to max all 3 components of the last Dragon's Fury boon you get +5.3% (5+0.2+0.1) critical severity instead of 8% critical severity (5+1.5+1.5).

Can you fix it please??

yep , and why there are only few people complaining about this bug , are you guys all happy with 0.2 + 0.1 instead ?
  • Options
    tuncdragomirtuncdragomir Member Posts: 39
    edited March 2015
    No we are not maybe people lost their hope from cryptic to fix it...
  • Options
    digoliftdigolift Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Up up up up isnt that the time to fix this ?!?!?!?1 is cryptic satisfied with their content being useless ?!?!?! U create something that doesnt work and no one will use, are you happy with this ?!?!?!1
  • Options
    carlonomocarlonomo Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    vodoo89 wrote: »
    WoD boons bugged

Can you fix it please??

Ya i have brought it up, http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?843321-Final-TOD-Boon-only-giving-0-2-critical-severity-instead-of-1-5&p=10080931#post10080931

no answer of course... I mean who doesn't love spending like 900k worth of AD to get basically nothing with no answer of a simple decimal point fix in the code? lol