test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The server is not available at this time.

eiagraeiagra Member Posts: 70 Arc User
Hey, I figured maybe the preview server was just a bit overloaded, but after more than one day of trying to get into it and getting this error message, I'm wondering what's up. Is the server actually having issues, or is something broken on my end?
Post edited by eiagra on

Comments

• iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I have just logged off so it is definitely working .
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • eiagraeiagra Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Yeah, I was able to finally get in. Maybe the server was busy or something. I was mainly worried because when I had gotten booted off the last time I was on, it was due to some phenomenal lag, and I wasn't sure if that was the cause of this. Seems okay now though. Thanks.
  • alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I keep getting that issue. I am not sure if it's preview being over loaded or what. It can happen on fresh log in or when changing characters. Just have to keep trying and eventually will get in.
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
  • emilemoemilemo Member Posts: 1,718 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Thats one busy server Cryptic has. Maybe they are making ninja changes all the time thats why its unavailable so often hah
    Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream.
    Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, Life is but a dream.