test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"Server is unavailable at this time"

poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
edited March 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
I just got kicked off server and I'm unable to log back, the error message every time being "Server is unavailable at this time". I think your server just crashed.
Post edited by poisoncloud on

Comments

• Options
    wo88leswo88les Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    yeah the reason is that the server went down lol itll be back up soon dont fret
  • Options
    blackcloudxblackcloudx Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I just got kicked off server and I'm unable to log back, the error message every time being "Server is unavailable at this time". I think your server just crashed.

Same thing here. I was in the middle of fighting the Black ice beholder too. grrr...
  • Options
    felinaraefelinarae Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I have the same issue, and i think some other people i was playing with that didnt seem to come back too.
    if it crashed it didnt crash for everyone at the same time.
  • Options
    dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    got same error, first login said something like "all logins aborted by system" second was server unavailable at this time..

I just came from preview server, got a "Server will be shutting down in 10 min for maintenance". So i think they hit both servers instead of just preview...
    5790248SLdyC.png
  • Options
    wo88leswo88les Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    one of their many servers just took a huge dump i think lol
  • Options
    eskevareskevar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    many servers?
    U mean the storage room back of the butcher shop they use to run neverwinter OFFline?
    Probably the butcher has lit too many lights and the fuse is burn...
  • Options
    eskevareskevar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Or maybe one of the customers has stumbled into the power socket ...
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    No need to troll or bash. In any event, the live server is now up. Preview is down for its weekly patch.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.