test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What's going to happen to the current T2 sets

katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
I doubt anybody knows the answer to this, but will it be possible to attain the lvl 60 T2 sets after module 6 launches? There are some titles I still wish to get on some of my characters (i.e. Berserker, Archmage) by completing the gear sets, and I guess I'd like to know whether I should rush to get em now or continue taking my time...
dulopa4e1d9.png
|| Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Just toss'm in the closet next to your Disco outfits. One day there will a Throw-back week for your to showcase these items again!!! :o
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    They can still be used for transmutation.

• katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Neither of you actually read my post before replying :P

I didn't ask about current T2 items i already possess, I know I'll keep those. I want to know if it will be possible to get new lvl 60 T2 sets from dungeons after mod 6 launches.
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • vandignescavandignesca Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Losing access to titles may have been an oversight, I'm guessing. A simple solution would be for them to offer up all the outdated lvl 60 gear from the vendor for campaign currency. They currently have the lathander cloak and stuff on Dell for small change. I don't see why adding in the 60 epics for titles would be a huge issue. A level cap increase isn't exactly the same as an event, so I can see why some would want to keep going for these titles.
    Love yourself, and focus on the rest of the madness of life later.
  • xuelxuel Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I think the only thing that'll happen is lvl 60 epics will just be easier to get.