test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TLDR: lvl 60 vs lvl 70 Artifacts Debate

bobhunter1bobhunter1 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
-New lvl 70 artifact main hand/offhand confirmed yippeee............
-Artifact Offhand - Artifact Class Feature
-Suggestion/Request regarding updated Artifact Equipment
-Discussion: How can the Refining Points system be improved going into Mod 6?
-New lvl 70 'Greater' artifact cloaks..
-[MOD 6] Level 60 and 70 Artifact Main/Offhand
-Increased return rate for using an artifact equipment into another one.
-New Artifact Weapons work like The off-hands do!
-Feedback: Please allow us to upgrade current Artifact Cloaks/ Gear to Greater
-The new artifact changes actually BENEFIT players. Here's why:
-This is not okay
Ok........

I'll admit I have not read all of them, but I'm starting to get a sense & just wanna make a short concise list of the debate going on so each side can understand exactly what the other side is thinking/feeling. Because at this rate people are creating threads about it every day with 3-5 paragraphs explaining whatever could be put into 1 sentence & replies come in another 1-3 paragraphs explaining their view - which, again, could be summed up into 1 sentence.
So let's just lay it out here, in short.

Agreed
  • I think people should always be able to work towards a goal (personal preference of always chasing carrots rather than maintaining top status).
  • I understand company needs to generate Revenue for every Quarterly Reports
  • I knew nothing is "ALWAYS Best In Slot" for an MMO.
  • There needs to be way to reset all the illegal RP farmed and this is it.
  • I don't even have an Epic Quality Artifact Gear.

Disagree
  • The RP amount requires to maintain Best In Slot status is increased, wasting time/real money spent upgrading old ones (personal preference of maintaining top status rather than forever chasing carrots).
  • I didn't know there's no such thing as "ALWAYS Best In Slot" in an MMO.
  • Refinement Process is extremely unpleasant to any living being with 0 official acknowledgement on improving the process.
  • I have 7 Artifacts..
  • I transmuted my Artifacts...

Feel free to add more & please make it short.
Post edited by bobhunter1 on

Comments

• Options
    burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    best option would be removing artifact equipment from game

2nd best option would be removing all non weapon/oh artifact equipment from game

it is its mmorpg and gear changes so grow some balls or gtfo, we knew the lvl cap will be increased at mod6 or 7 soon after mod5 launched, so if ppl chose to add RP to their artifacts its their own **** fault

also the game needed a way to get the ill-gained AD/RP out of the economy and a way to reduce the difference between old players and new ones - so losing 60% of investment in artifacts helps

and then theres mod4 RP - at mod 4 RP was much cheaper than now, so its not fair than ppl now have to spend 10+ times more for their artifacts than those who bought the cheap rp back then
    Paladin Master Race
  • Options
    learch123learch123 Member Posts: 514 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2015
    burkaanc wrote: »
    best option would be removing artifact equipment from game

2nd best option would be removing all non weapon/oh artifact equipment from game

it is its mmorpg and gear changes so grow some balls or gtfo, we knew the lvl cap will be increased at mod6 or 7 soon after mod5 launched, so if ppl chose to add RP to their artifacts its their own **** fault

and then theres mod4 RP - at mod 4 RP was much cheaper than now, so its not fair than ppl now have to spend 10+ times more for their artifacts than those who bought the cheap rp back then
    this is acualy a good idea alow us to get back to runing dungeons and enjoying the game not farming 24/7
  • Options
    heethinheethin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Interesting. I've been enjoying the game and haven't felt like I'm farming 24/7.

Zerg for the win.
  • Options
    bobhunter1bobhunter1 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Got some new points here to add, just going to use the Reddit format this time:

Agreed
    * I think people should always be able to work towards a goal (*personal preference of always chasing carrots rather than maintaining top status*).
    * I like that we get upgrades and dedicated players will get a head start. (*new*)
    * I knew nothing is "ALWAYS Best In Slot" for an MMO.
    * There needs to be a way to reset all illegal RP farmed and this is it.
    * I understand company needs to generate Revenue for every Quarterly Reports.
    * I don't even have an Epic Quality Artifact Gear.

Disagreed
    * The RP amount requires to maintain Best In Slot status is increased, wasting time/real money spent upgrading old ones (*personal preference of maintaining top status rather than forever chasing carrots*).
    * I didn't know there's no such thing as "ALWAYS Best In Slot" in an MMO.
    * The Replacement Cycle for some Artifact Gears in Mod 5 has been too short lasting merely 4 months. (*new*)
    * Refinement Process is extremely unpleasant to any living being with 0 official acknowledgement on improving the process.
    * I have 7 Artifacts.
    * I transmuted my Artifacts to item I cannot reacquire.