test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Legendary Tools

onecoolscatcatonecoolscatcat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 575 Arc User
One of Mod6s biggest surprises is a lack of Adamantine Tools. I thought increased profession levels would surely require Legendary tools....
Post edited by onecoolscatcat on

Comments

• k3ll0k3ll0 Member Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    "Require"? The last I saw every single profession task thus far could be done with the baseline stuff from the vendor - not that you'd want to use those for some of the higher-level tasks (where "quality of result" is actually a thing), but that's beside the point.
  • burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    NO, DONT GIVE THEM STUPID IDEAS FFS

else well get artifact tools....
    Paladin Master Race
  • totallynotfrishtotallynotfrish Member Posts: 89
    edited March 2015
    burkaanc wrote: »
    NO, DONT GIVE THEM STUPID IDEAS FFS

else well get artifact tools....

^Agreed with this. Why would you want legendary tools? All it means is the market would be tougher. The only way I would even find acceptable is if it was an incredibly rare drop rate and can't be forged with 4 mitral tools. The profession market caters only the rich as it is already without it needing to be pushed further.
  • rubens14rubens14 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    DO you really want legendary tools?

I have suggestions where you can spend your money instead of WASTE.
    Listen to the words of experience.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    In all honesty, while it does sound logical to have higher quality tools, I would prefer that professions give tasks that offer USEFUL results. Other than Leadership and Jewelcrafting, the professions offer items that are, by and large, useless--with the possible exception of reinforcement kits.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    If we could get tools that would finally allow us to change the tier 3 results from a random 60% chance to a full 100% chance. I'm all for it.
  • katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Get a gond artifact and upgrade to the new BiS in mod 6 might do that? (Just speculation, don't know this for a fact)
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker